Misty Part #2

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Some tragedy... Mr. Black almost died:cry::cry::confused:. Wire is already sparking. It can also lead to injury. Misty maybe should order a more expensive model - on batteries.

80060.jpg

80061.jpg

I'd suggest changing the wire to a more solid sturdy one. Can't be that hard. I guess all this devices no matter what you buy are not for heavy duty use Misty does :biggrin: So modding it myself for more durability would be my choice. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I'd suggest changing the wire to a more solid sturdy one. Can't be that hard. I guess all this devices no matter what you buy are not for heavy duty use Misty does :biggrin: So modding it myself for more durability would be my choice. 

either that or a lot more guys.:biggrin:

Capture_2018_01_06_08_52_44_60.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The end of Mr. Black. Send it to me, Misty I will fix it free of charge :biggrin:

MrBlackEnd1.gif

OMG look at that! I could replace that wire, and run some tape from the plastic a few inches up the wire. A battery operated one isn't for Misty, That would be a case a month!

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

The end of Mr. Black. Send it to me, Misty I will fix it free of charge :biggrin:

MrBlackEnd1.gif

I would think the sybian is the next best thing, I think she may even wear that out.:biggrin:

51IC6BiK73L._SX355_.jpg

55 minutes ago, Just In said:

I would think the sybian is the next best thing, I think she may even wear that out.:biggrin:

51IC6BiK73L._SX355_.jpg

I think she might finally get satisfied on that. From what I've seen, it's intense.
But, they cost hundreds (USD). We should start a fundraiser and get her one. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

I think she might finally get satisfied on that. From what I've seen, it's intense.
But, they cost hundreds (USD). We should start a fundraiser and get her one. :biggrin:

Don't get why this thing is so expensive. You can basically build one yourself with a few €

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

She's lucky she didn't get popped playing with it, here. Isn't that 220 volts? That
would have knocked her out of bed. :biggrin:

Yes that's at least 220V minus the resistance due to the length of the cable. Painful for sure.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't get why this thing is so expensive. You can basically build one yourself with a few €

I always thought the same. It doesn't look that hard to make...for an electrician,
which I'm not. It looks like a vibrator in a box, with external controls.

I know!!! Let's get @ashleyxyz to make one for her!!! What do you say, Ash?? :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

She's lucky she didn't get popped playing with it, here. Isn't that 220 volts? That
would have knocked her out of bed. :biggrin:

220-240/50Hz. This can easily kill.:sad: If the contact is stable. For example, lubricated fingers.

• Like 1