Misty Part #2

Aw... I have been that guy several times in the past. It's amazing what MDMA can do for the atmosphere. LOVE LOVE LOVE rollin', smoking cigs, and listening to some great music (Massive Attack has a very special place in my heart back in my Molly days). Mmmm... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jörg Artzdorf said:

oh mann ist das ein hin und her mit den 4

Yes, and it will continue to be for X number fo hours. These girls are here to make money pure and simple! If they were here for the sex it would be happening right now. They are playing thier stupid games for views ($$$)!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Not Fucking Awesome Anymore! Have a good day Nack! You know me, I can't stand this stop and go cam show crap!

But that's what happens when you're rolling. One minute it's totally sexual, the next... a cigarette or some random flashing light is way more appealing. I don't think you understand the Molly effect...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, and it will continue to be for X number fo hours. These girls are here to make money pure and simple! If they were here for the sex it would be happening right now. They are playing thier stupid games for views ($$$)!

From what I have seen so far, I think you have hit the nail right on the head. :angry:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

One positive thing to note for Stephan and Issac projects.

:cool:
When they start, they really start and do not stop to "fry" fish in cold oil.:dodgy:

To be honest they do a lot of start and stop stuff there too. But, you're right they do tend to get goiing to the end once they get as far as they got here.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

From what I have seen so far, I think you have hit the nail right on the head. :angry:

You guys aren't getting it. They're all f'ing rolling on ecstasy! Stop & start is what you do when you're "rolling' (up & down, back & forth). Clearly some of you haven't experienced this first-hand. You should.. it's awesome!  (but not if your goal is fucking). :)

3 minutes ago, dth999 said:

But that's what happens when you're rolling. One minute it's totally sexual, the next... a cigarette or some random flashing light is way more appealing. I don't think you understand the Molly effect...

Then it's a doubly whammy against us. I don't use drugs to feel good and I sure as hell don't stop having sex once I start.