Misty Part #2

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

MG also have about 6k. Whooptie! Even though Misty fucks a lot of guys, to me it all looks the same as if she only fucked one guy. It's always the way she wants it, where she wants it, and how she wants it with guys who all look very similar. You could merge uthe pics of every session into about 10 pics and you wouldn't be able to tell one from the other. How is that special? That's the problem I have with following Misty. She doesn't like s variety of sex, she likes a variety of sex partners and that's it. What are you getting out of it? Not much unless you enjoy critiquing the fucking abilities of other men. Do you? 😊

I couldn't tell one of her guys from the next except for their hair. They are all thin, little muscle, smooth skin, no body hair usually, no personality, and for the most part large dicks. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Just In said:

I stay just not far from St Andrews and have lived here all my days :biggrin:. The scenery is awesome the castles are old & I love me some haggis.

Haggis is made from, among other things, sheep's or calf's offal. Offal is defined as:

The entrails and internal organs of an animal used as food.

• refuse or waste material.
  • decomposing animal flesh.

Sounds like a lovely dish. :sick::cry: Actually, I think they misspelled "offal". I think it was
supposed to be "awful". My guess is you learned to like it before they told you what
was in it. I'm just playing with you, Justin. I know it's a traditional Scotish dish and I'm
sure it's very nice. But, I dunna think I'll ever be trying it me self, there laddy. :shy:

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

So i had heard of haggis, but didn't know what it was. So i looked it up and thought "wow, that sounds pretty gross"! Then i realized we have a specialty food here called Scrapple. It's roots go way back to the Roman Empire, but we make it here now for hundreds of years and i think we're the only ones that still eat it. It's made of everything of a pig that can't be eaten alone. The entire head, pork hearts, liver, bones, probably boners, entrails, tongue, tail, skin and other "parts" which are unnamed, but any guess would probably be accurate.  It comes in a loaf and you slice it, fry it nice and crispy, and serve it with runny eggs ,home fries and toast. Delicious!!

Sounds about as gross as haggis. :sick: Also sounds like pig's offal. :cry::biggrin:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, she cycles and recycles them the exact same way too. There is a distinct pattern. I like her much better when she is among other people and not in this walled off world she has created in her cavish lair.

ba32cb5ab389f8b699dc.jpeg

It would be totally epic when our friend @Arkay2 could morph Mistys face in there :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

So i had heard of haggis, but didn't know what it was. So i looked it up and thought "wow, that sounds pretty gross"! Then i realized we have a specialty food here called Scrapple. It's roots go way back to the Roman Empire, but we make it here now for hundreds of years and i think we're the only ones that still eat it. It's made of everything of a pig that can't be eaten alone. The entire head, pork hearts, liver, bones, probably boners, entrails, tongue, tail, skin and other "parts" which are unnamed, but any guess would probably be accurate.  It comes in a loaf and you slice it, fry it nice and crispy, and serve it with runny eggs ,home fries and toast. Delicious!!

Epic typo @ashleyxyz :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

I'm not sure I understand. I didn't say that @ashleyxyz did. I quoted her, but it wasn't
a typo. She meant boners, as in erections, hardons, etc.
:biggrin:

Yes I know Ashley said it. Sorry quoted the wrong person. Wow so you think she really meant boners? Thats kind of ummmh special... :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I know Ashley said it. Sorry quoted the wrong person. Wow so you think she really meant boners? Thats kind of ummmh special... :biggrin:

Yes, she was listing everything in a pig that people don't normally eat by itself.
Everything that's leftover. She was making a joke. :biggrin:

As for the quoting part, I don't think you quoted the wrong person. The system
said that I said what @ashleyxyz said. I don't think you could have done that on
your own, could you? :huh:

• Like 1

Just now, letsdothis said:

Yes, she was listing everything in a pig that people don't normally eat by itself.
Everything that's leftover. She was making a joke. :biggrin:

As for the quoting part, I don't think you quoted the wrong person. The system
said that I said what @ashleyxyz said. I don't think you could have done that on
your own, could you? :huh:

Haha okay understand. Maybe the quoting system just had a bug :biggrin:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah i was eating haggis way before i found out what was in it, but if you think about it it's like a lot of food products today if you know what goes into some of them some people get squirmish where as i go ok and is that supposed to put me off because it doesn't. If i like it i am still going to eat it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Sounds about as gross as haggis. :sick: Also sounds like pig's offal. :cry::biggrin:

It's one of those things my Mom fed us as kids, and I didn't know what it was. I wouldn't start eating something like that for the first time now knowing what it was. I only eat it very occasionally now. 

• Like 1