Misty Part #2

It looks like camera 6 will soon fall - like Alex&Lina's houses and Mira&Henry.

17800.jpg

17801.jpg

Fast in the dark with #40.

17802.jpg

17803.jpg

17804.jpg

17805.jpg

17806.jpg

But honestly - she now losing competition with the newcomers. Misty is much more active and hot in fuck than Ella. But Ella&Isaac do actions every day. Or orgy. Or guests (much more hotter than Ella&Isaac). Or a photoshoot. Although maybe they will slow down the pace. Today's drama is around swingers limits.

1545.jpg

17807.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

It looks like camera 6 will soon fall - like Alex&Lina's houses and Mira&Henry.

17800.jpg

17801.jpg

Fast in the dark with #40.

17802.jpg

17803.jpg

17804.jpg

17805.jpg

17806.jpg

But honestly - she now losing competition with the newcomers. Misty is much more active and hot in fuck than Ella. But Ella&Isaac do actions every day. Or orgy. Or guests (much more hotter than Ella&Isaac). Or a photoshoot. Although maybe they will slow down the pace. Today's drama is around swingers limits.

1545.jpg

17807.jpg

So no more swinging there?

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

So no more swinging there?

Where? Misty's? I dont know.

At Ella - nothing serious. They will continue to organize parties. She was offended when they were fucking that guest girl, and they did not pay attention to her. If Ella left, guys did not notice.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Where? Misty's? I dont know.

At Ella - nothing serious. They will continue to organize parties. She was offended when they were fucking that guest girl, and they did not pay attention to her. If Ella left, guys did not notice.

Ella had left and they keep on going ... (at third round i guess) she was sucking her guy and Isaac was fingering her and then she start to blow Isaac.. But it was clear yesterday on her face that she was totally uncomfortable there with the noises, screams, Julius "hitting" Angie

Just now, thedbear said:

????????????:huh:

Sorry but I did not understand your orientation. Can it be more explanatory?

You was saying the other day that VH doesn't care about the house plan... At least two was updated - Misty and Zoi&Tim (still missing Grisha and Maria.. but at speed they changes cams it's difficult to have it right :biggrin:)

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

You was saying the other day that VH doesn't care about the house plan... At least two was updated - Misty and Zoi&Tim (still missing Grisha and Maria.. but at speed they changes cams it's difficult to have it right :biggrin:)

Ah yes ! They really lose it.

For Maria and Grisha, I think we'll have new changes of cams there. At least I have observed Freddy's interest with Maria in this regard.