Misty Part #2

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

if it's the same from last night, it's her new "fixed" guy.. #40 (but she goes at #44 if i'm not wrong)

There is certainly something more in her relationship with #40 than the rest if the parade of suitors that stop in. And he's a better lover than most, 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

There is certainly something more in her relationship with #40 than the rest if the parade of suitors that stop in. And he's a better lover than most, 

Can't differentiate #1 from #44. Only remember zac ( I think # 29 ) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How many lovers have you had Ash apart from ' The Guy ' ?

Sorry, if the question offends you, pls ignore.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, nack said:

How many lovers have you had Ash apart from ' The Guy ' ?

Sorry, if the question offends you, pls ignore.

Damn, Nack goes for the juggler. Betcha Ash doesn't answer that one. Maybe  you should go first Nack. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Damn, Nack goes for the juggler. Betcha Ash doesn't answer that one. Maybe  you should go first Nack. 😉

I had a 'friend' in the year 2000 -2006. She got married and I saw her again a couple of years ago in a shopping mall with her 2 kids.End of story. No girlfriends yet.No time to be honest.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It depends if she is still in "love".. if #40 still "exist" at the time

Believe me dear, when i say this, she not carry on about love in her bag, and she did not care about love feelings - she have a free spirit not from our planet, and i saw this in her eyes maybe i am wrong , would love i am wrong , but reading inside me was not:cool: