Misty Part #2

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol , I answered! Now maybe you should tell us your number of lovers Amy!?

Ok, while I wish the number was in the thousands, it's not. My number is 7. Not very exciting, but I did make it with 2 other trangirls and I did get to experience both worlds before setting on one actual girl. Just so you all know, while I have a vivid imagination and a very heavy pull towards men and transgirls, especially, I've been happily married for 18 years to the same women and have never been with anyone else since. The last time I had sex with someone else, it was a 3 some with these 2 transgirls. My previous girlfriend was an asian transgirl, named of all things Amy. I think about her a lot with great longing, but I know I made the right choice in the end.

But, don't be fooled, I live a double life and for all intents and purposes, inside my head is always this girl, this enigna you all know s Amy3. This is me, the real, real me. 💋

....and no, my wife has never meet the real, real me, only the real me, but I often think on some level, that she knows and she is in love with the real, real me. But I don't know for sure. In the end I'm an enigma! Hope you can understand. There's a whole lot more to my story and how I ended up here, but I'll save that for another day. Love you all! 💗

• Like 2

ash, you have great skills for choice of  the words and your imagination is greater, plus, you have great images when to use poetry to put it , in short word you at way write in the poem,and i judges what i saw your  last poem was be amazing:cool:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, while I wish the number was in the thousands, it's not. My number is 7. Not very exciting, but I did make it with 2 other trangirls and I did get to experience both worlds before setting on one actual girl. Just so you all know, while I have a vivid imagination and a very heavy pull towards men and transgirls, especially, I've been happily married for 18 years to the same women and have never been with anyone else since. The last time I had sex with someone else, it was a 3 some with these 2 transgirls. My previous girlfriend was an asian transgirl, named of all things Amy. I think about her a lot with great longing, but I know I made the right choice in the end.

But, don't be fooled, I live a double life and for all intents and purposes, inside my head is always this girl, this enigna you all know s Amy3. This is me, the real, real me. 💋

....and no, my wife has never meet the real, real me, only the real me, but I often think on some level, that she knows and she is in love with the real, real me. But I don't know for sure. In the end I'm an enigma! Hope you can understand. There's a whole lot more to my story and how I ended up here, but I'll save that for another day. Love you all! 💗

I think if you've been with the same lady in love for 18 years, and there's been no others since, i think she knows the "real real you" , and that's who you are inside , what's in your heart that she loves about you. 18 years is a long time, you got to open up to me more, and 7 different lovers?! You such a whore! Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can't differentiate among any of them. 

I generally can't differentiate between most of them, but she's slowed down such much over the winter, they don't all seem like such a blur, and this gentleman if i'm not mistaken, has been coming back on and off for a while now

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, dear Amy i passed there,  and  i not be commenting for many reasons, i love your real or reality but we not looking for that from you,i especially still looking under your skin - you have just a shining heart :heart::heart:

• Like 2

Just now, ooopel said:

Well, dear Amy i passed there,  and  i not be commenting for many reasons, i love your real or reality but we not looking for that from you,i especially still looking under your skin - you have just a shining heart :heart::heart:

Thx ooopel! Go into my profile and read a description that I wrote. I explain a little about what I am there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Thx ooopel! Go into my profile and read a description that I wrote. I explain a little about what I am there.

i read it, i read every letters from you, before you asking, i have fair enough about you , we have good ideas not about your personality life but about your life here with us, in frankly i don't care about outside, i care about how you are here, :heart:

• Like 1