Misty Part #2

The other winners of last night besides Arnie & Karla (Especially Karla she worked wonders with Arnie last night) and Candy & Dean are for sure Ana & Rock. Who would have thought before it will be those preventing Mistys party to be a no sex at all party? 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The other winners of last night besides Arnie & Karla (Especially Karla she worked wonders with Arnie last night) and Candy & Dean are for sure Ana & Rock. Who would have thought before it will be those preventing Mistys party to be a no sex at all party? 

Agreed with all of those, although a mention for Clara & Stas also who never let us down.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Misty can find a good lover. But with a guy for relationship - she is not lucky:sad:.

#32 - disappointed yesterday, seriously. So I think #33 will be soon.

But Misty is not a sex robot. She as any girl - want a relationship, love, etc. Therefore, there is a possibility - that Misty will break down and fall into depression on the background failures in relationship. This is a bad scenario.

Totally agree on that.. But what happen yesterday at the party??? Alcohol?? 
They all seems to be having fun and i watch other apartments and then read here that rock was alone at home drunk and after ana and rock had sex in the living room

• Like 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

Misty can find a good lover. But with a guy for relationship - she is not lucky:sad:.

#32 - disappointed yesterday, seriously. So I think #33 will be soon.

But Misty is not a sex robot. She as any girl - want a relationship, love, etc. Therefore, there is a possibility - that Misty will break down and fall into depression on the background failures in relationship. This is a bad scenario.

she may want a relationship & that would be fine imo. but it must include sex for her to be satisfied & #32 isn't making that a priority. also she was probably putting too much hope with him too quickly. this relationship can't possibly last for more than a few more days.