Misty Part #2

At about 0330 Misty applied her black hitachi type vibrator to Lisa's pussy through her panties- they are both as high a skates and fairly drunk; maybe some food will allow them to come down slightly and play???? I doubt it but it iIS fun to watch.

4 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

At about 0330 Misty applied her black hitachi type vibrator to Lisa's pussy through her panties- they are both as high a skates and fairly drunk; maybe some food will allow them to come down slightly and play???? I doubt it but it iIS fun to watch.

this will not happen:biggrin:

but they are having fun, lisa has luke in her bed, but he should already be sleeping, nothing should happen today

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

It was very good to see that Misty and Lisa smoked the pipe of peace and hamony (literally and at the foot of the word) again together. .

Even sharing Mr. Black quickly. I hope this lasts and they come back to be present.

Absurd that both belong to the same project, live in the same place and still kept apart in person.

The Lisa we have today is very different from the one we had at the beginning. I think she's ready to be more even with Misty now. Add up Chloe in this and we'll have good times there.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It was very good to see that Misty and Lisa smoked the pipe of peace and hamony (literally and at the foot of the word) again together. .

Even sharing Mr. Black quickly. I hope this lasts and they come back to be present.

Absurd that both belong to the same project, live in the same place and still kept apart in person.

The Lisa we have today is very different from the one we had at the beginning. I think she's ready to be more even with Misty now. Add up Chloe in this and we'll have good times there.

I agree misty and a good influence to Lisa, and the two being neighbors does not make sense they are not friends of each other

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She should finally get herself a girl or at least #33

I agree or a couple, it would be interesting to see something different

well I have an idea, if she a girl she can invite her neighbor:biggrin::lightbulb:

invites Em and sid, then sid gets done fast and then she can simply shine with Em

• Like 1