Misty Part #2

2 minutes ago, nack said:

I don't remember the last time when Misty invited 'new people' and I am sick of hearing that they are normal girls. Misty alone or with Mr. Black and no new hookups is plain boring to me.

Admit it, those days are over. 

I would not be categorical.

The last Misty guy (31) was a month ago.

78.jpg.e096f1406b83a0a7f9a2823cc8f0a53e.

Then she had a slight depression on the background of a break in relations with #29. And relationship with #32. Misty last week actively communicated with the girl. But under the cameras, girl apparently refused. She is searching for people who are pleasant to her.

But yes - she changed behavior. And actually lost the chip. But tomorrow #33 or #1 may come. Or a week later. I dont know.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, nack said:

Misty's glorious days are over,sadly. I have no interest in Mr. Black. Her interest in getting new partners has dwindled away.The only novelty for VH is over.

she is not interesting this way.going from gr8 sex to nothing isn't going to cut it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

I would not be categorical.

The last Misty guy (31) was a month ago.

Then she had a slight depression on the background of a break in relations with #29. And relationship with #32. Misty last week actively communicated with the girl. But under the cameras, girl apparently refused. She is searching for people who are pleasant to her.

But yes - she changed behavior. And actually lost the chip. But tomorrow #33 or #1 may come. Or a week later. I dont know.

@groomy this is the 2nd time that you've written about #1. who is it? have we seen him? for the site the 1st guy was david.

3 hours ago, waldi said:

why I'm not surprised?

Girl must be crazy or very, very, very trust.

The guy if afraid of the camera. Can turn everything into a role-playing game. Like today at Mira and Henry. Or like Misty's at the beginning.

-2017-dec-9-026.jpg.4786c8f3cfece1dd649f

Girl also needs to relax. She should be comfortable. Therefore, finding a girl is difficult. For all participants. For example, Nora and Edda are among the best friends. Other swingers.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think #1 is a girl

Yes. Misty had girl-girl only with the participants of the project.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

#32 again.

Well, Misty tries ex-bf - positively. He takes things.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girl must be crazy or very, very, very trust.

The guy if afraid of the camera. Can turn everything into a role-playing game. Like today at Mira and Henry. Or like Misty's at the beginning.

-2017-dec-9-026.jpg.4786c8f3cfece1dd649f

Girl also needs to relax. She should be comfortable. Therefore, finding a girl is difficult. For all participants. For example, Nora and Edda are among the best friends. Other swingers.

Yes. Misty had girl-girl only with the participants of the project.

Well, Misty tries ex-bf - positively. He takes things.

are they going to anastasia's again? he seems to perform better there.

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

maybe guests girls need more incentives from management? didn't you think about it?