Misty Part #2

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has misty burned out? this teasing stuff is unlike her & is totally boring. she must not want to be viewed anymore.

well and a little strange she used the mr black in the presence of 29

she may be with the red days,or so it's very strange

Just now, fasterboss said:

well and a little strange she used the mr black in the presence of 29

she may be with the red days,
or so much tin

she just got over that. she needs to find a new guy. #29 should have gotten something. also she was completely under the covers with him for a few minutes. she might have been blowing him. imo if she is going undercovers it is worse than doing nothing as it is an insult to the paying viewers. i hope that she realizes this & gets back to normal. not much else is happening & she could be dominating the views but not like this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

They will 'transfer my request to Misty' about the lights. We shall see if she takes the suggestion on board.

she must accept your request, because the image is horrible for anyone who is watching,

and that should be your main objective for people to see your apartment

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she just got over that. she needs to find a new guy. #29 should have gotten something. also she was completely under the covers with him for a few minutes. she might have been blowing him. imo if she is going undercovers it is worse than doing nothing as it is an insult to the paying viewers. i hope that she realizes this & gets back to normal. not much else is happening & she could be dominating the views but not like this.

I agree,

and I think she should do something different to call attention to herself again,

maybe with a girl or a couple, it would be very interesting to see

23 minutes ago, nack said:

Misty's glorious days are over,sadly. I have no interest in Mr. Black. Her interest in getting new partners has dwindled away.The only novelty for VH is over.

Misty is one of the best horses in the stable!

43 minutes ago, nack said:

Misty's glorious days are over,sadly. I have no interest in Mr. Black. Her interest in getting new partners has dwindled away.The only novelty for VH is over.

Last week slowed down all participants.:sad:

Nina-Edda-Serena - did not do a good show or interesting evenings. Even yesterday.

Drew&Bree busy (work/study) - I respect them. But the weekly orgy is failed.

Mira&Henry - are hot (compete with Linda) but preparing for the wedding, worried about the incident and scratch on her cheek. Weaker than their usual level.

Linda is at her usual level. Nothing unusual for a week.

Others - even weaker. And by the way - posting in the forum section, also decreased.

About Misty. Logically, she has the strongest chip. She invites new people (which is interesting for subscribers, new people) and pick-up/fucks them. But only she and Serena (which also broke and does not invite new people) - so do it. This is not a sex robots. These are just girls.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

Last week slowed down all participants.:sad:

Nina-Edda-Serena - did not do a good show or interesting evenings. Even yesterday.

Drew&Bree busy (work/study) - I respect them. But the weekly orgy is failed.

Mira&Henry - are hot (compete with Linda) but preparing for the wedding, worried about the incident and scratch on her cheek. Weaker than their usual level.

Linda is at her usual level. Nothing unusual for a week.

Others - even weaker. And by the way - posting in the forum section, also decreased.

About Misty. Logically, she has the strongest chip. She invites new people (which is interesting for subscribers, new people) and pick-up/fucks them. But only she and Serena (which also broke and does not invite new people) - so do it. This is not a sex robots. These are just girls.

I don't remember the last time when Misty invited 'new people' and I am sick of hearing that they are normal girls. Misty alone or with Mr. Black and no new hookups is plain boring to me.

Admit it, those days are over. 

• Like 1