Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

If she can't get Harryhard, nothing can get harry hard. Has he been drinking heavily tonight?

Yes, I think so. Tell me about it. My girl is on her period, but fuck I'm thinking about going for it anyways. Vicky is inspiring!

• Like 1

I'm kinda in Dean's corner this time.  Candy passed out.  What was he supposed to do?  Sit, watch and jack off?  He didn't force himself on anyone and he didn't check her.  She passed out, too bad for her.  She knew she was going to a swingers party when she walked in the door.  

Now of course none of this matters if they agreed to be exclusive for the night or had become a monogamous couple.  But if so, what the hell were they doing there at Drew and Bree's? 

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I'm kinda in Dean's corner this time.  Candy passed out.  What was he supposed to do?  Sit, watch and jack off?  He didn't force himself on anyone and he didn't check her.  She passed out, too bad for her.  She knew she was going to a swingers party when she walked in the door.  

Now of course none of this matters if they agreed to be exclusive for the night or had become a monogamous couple.  But if so, what the hell were they doing there at Drew and Bree's? 

Fully agree. She fell asleep I dont blame her for it. She works hard and a lot. But expecting the others and Dean will stop their party is just stupid...

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

true, but there are some rules, once Ana was furious when she left to speak with rex

and alex and candy and dean continued the party

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

It's probably one of things that doesn't have anything to do with the sex. Probably work or something.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

true, but there are some rules, once Ana was furious when she left to speak with rex

and alex and candy and dean continued the party

Difference is, Anna did not pass out right in the middle of the party..