Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Where are Anna and Alex anyway? Alex will soon be messing around with shitty diapers, poopy wipes, throw up, crying and feeding in the middle of the night, .instead of last night's action. Of course when the baby is born, he may not want it any other way

There is still considerable time for this, but really wondering where Anna and Alex are?
Worried already. .
:dodgy:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'd love to know what her job is, and if Dean is employed. She must have really been exhausted to not participate in last nights festivities

It was said before that they worked together. Market activity in fast food. Initially it was Dean who had to go out on weekends to work

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I guess we wont see her again. Her last visit was too long ago... :sad::sad::heart::heart:

If she ever comes back, A and A or whoever should announce it in advance. That would be views bonanza. I don't think Terry has ever visited where fucking didn't break out pretty quickly

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If she ever comes back, A and A or whoever should announce it in advance. That would be views bonanza. I don't think Terry has ever visited where fucking didn't break out pretty quickly

she is in a league of her own. the only time that she didn't have sex was on black friday when the other ashley (hide-i) ruined the evening!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she is in a league of her own. the only time that she didn't have sex was on black friday when the other ashley (hide-i) ruined the evening!

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I guees that was what scared her away...

Please o please stop using Ashley as an excuse, she may have not helped in the situation & as many have claimed that Terry will fuck as soon as she enters a room, anyway Ashley has been gone for a while now and was no where near as bad as some like to think IMO. Plus Terry visited after that occasion.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And I guees that was what scared her away...

what?? i girl like Terry getting scared by a girl like Ashley?? no way.. 
If she wanna come she knows that Ashley is history .. Maybe it's because Anna pregnancy or because they moved to a distant place in August or even she could have moved to other place.. I believe a lot more in any of these chances that in a terry scared :biggrin:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Just In said:

Please o please stop using Ashley as an excuse, she may have not helped in the situation & as many have claimed that Terry will fuck as soon as she enters a room, anyway Ashley has been gone for a while now and was no where near as bad as some like to think IMO. Plus Terry visited after that occasion.

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

what?? i girl like Terry getting scared by a girl like Ashley?? no way.. 
If she wanna come she knows that Ashley is history .. Maybe it's because Anna pregnancy or because they moved to a distant place in August or even she could have moved to other place.. I believe a lot more in any of these chances that in a terry scared :biggrin:

Yes you are both right here. Won't start here to hit on Ashley again. She's gone and I hope she's happy with her life now.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Just In said:

it's a fact. face it. terry left that night because the atmosphere at the time said there would be no sex. in fact anna & alex were losing their reputations because they had stopped the things that made them popular like spontaneous fucking, sucking, bating, etc. if you still want to see ashley doing nothing there are plenty of vids in the archive of her. i know because despite the fact that i won't watch her or others doing nothing or having blanket sex or having fully clothed do nothing interesting party for the entire evening (yes that infamous party is in the archive for your enjoyment of watching nothing because i saved it) i make a point of saving such things if for nothing else than to look back & see how boring it was. i brought up ashley because it was vh history. not to start bashing her again. to repeat: HISTORY !!!! FACTS !!!! now you can drop the subject & watch her do nothing to you heart's content thanks to  me!!!!