Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

It seems to me that your most pressing question should be " what is it about my upbringing that makes me want to watch VH participants?" You deal with the question and you won't have enough time to criticize anyone on VH.:lightbulb:

Good point.  But voyeurism is far more acceptable among common behavioral studies relating to a person's mental and/or emotional state then 4 guys banging on a gal.  The question remains would YOU find this acceptable (for yourself - not to watch others engage).

This convo may have me coming off as a prude (which last check, I am not).  RLC/VH fascinates me more from why do people participate being televised having sex vs watching banging thru the internet. For some, I have an idea why (besides the free rent and minimal paycheck).  For others, I can't figure out the motivation (i.e. broken home, physically abused as a child or adult, retaliation for bad parenting, acceptance, etc).

1 minute ago, Howard said:

Good point.  But voyeurism is far more acceptable among common behavioral studies relating to a person's mental and/or emotional state then 4 guys banging on a gal.  The question remains would YOU find this acceptable (for yourself - not to watch others engage).

This convo may have me coming off as a prude (which last check, I am not).  RLC/VH fascinates me more from why do people participate being televised having sex vs watching banging thru the internet. For some, I have an idea why (besides the free rent and minimal paycheck).  For others, I can't figure out the motivation (i.e. broken home, physically abused as a child or adult, retaliation for bad parenting, acceptance, etc).

Unfortunately I don't think you have addressed the question that you should be asking yourself and apparently you will not. Forget behavioral studies and study yourself. You are the one choosing to watch. Stop trying to figure out someone else's motivation but concentrate on yours. What is yours??  You can try to intellectualize all you like ,but can't deal with trying to analyze others until you face your own demons( if indeed that's what they are). If you don't want to watch then its simple...don't watch.:sad:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

y are u trying to analyse the people in apts or more importantly y are u telling the rest of us about it

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Come on, she is pregnant for god sake. Does entertaining a few sadistic viewers worth doing this to a pregnant woman?

She should be reading sweet story book for the baby, not this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Come on, she is pregnant for god sake. Does entertaining a few sadistic viewers worth doing this to a pregnant woman?

She should be reading sweet story book for the baby, not this.

Well lets just hope only the sadist watched and that all the others turned it off and will refuse to watch that realm again out of protest. :biggrin:

For goodness sakes, Anna is pregnant not a nun. She loves it. Trust me she wouldn’t be doing it if she didn’t. Plus, none of these guys have a dick big enough to do any damage to her or the baby that Alex’s dick hasn’t already done. She lives on a 24/7 sex site, expect crazy sex, I do. 

For the record, I do despise what Layne does, because I think he is disrespectful toward Mika because it’s not just about sex with him, he seeks intamacy for other women. I think that crosses the line. But, I’m no authority. He can do what he wants. I vote with my view and the lack thereof. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Nothing against.. By Anna reaction all over the moments (bathroom and living room) she was totally into it.. enjoying a lot, loving it, happy, wanting more.. And when she decided to stop... it stopped. 
Being pregnant doesn't mean being with a disease... she is still a woman and with her hormones totally out of control :biggrin:

After all that she still was bating at the bedroom in the middle of afternoon

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Nothing against.. By Anna reaction all over the moments (bathroom and living room) she was totally into it.. enjoying a lot, loving it, happy, wanting more.. And when she decided to stop... it stopped. 
Being pregnant doesn't mean being with a disease... she is still a woman and with her hormones totally out of control :biggrin:

After all that she still was bating at the bedroom in the middle of afternoon

Anna showed again this weekend why she's still the no1 and queen of VH. :heart::heart: She made a comeback nobody would have ever expected.

• Like 2