Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 2

image.png

Hi Anna, I have no idea if you read CC or not, but I just want you to know that going back all the way to the beginning when I started commenting here on CamCaps, it was you that I was always the most fascinated with. Even to this day, I think you are the most intriguing tenant that I have ever followed.  You are such a special person to me and I want you to know that there will always be another soul out there who cares for you and hopes the best for you. I know that you are going to make a wonderful mother and wife. I will keep you in my heart forever. :heart:

Even though I was a member of CC since Nov 2013, my first post was on May 7 2016.  15,000 posts later I'm still here by some miracle.  For that I manly have my friends Jabbath,  Golfer, Nack, Ashley, and many, many others to thank. I'm looking forward to the next 15.000 comments. I have much love for all of you out there! :heart:

• Like 5

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't care about religion at all. My opinion is it's bad for people. Tolerate every other opinion of course... :biggrin:

religion is a shit, sorry if I insulted someone :biggrin:

• Like 2