Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes October 2017

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I'm happy if your woman goes out dressed like Renata, congratulations

I guess that's a "NO" then. I hope some day a woman chooses to make you happy with a similar outfit but I'm gonna guess that won't ever happen:sad:

Here's my take on B2 - I'm done with it until the tenants are updated.

We are all consumers of the site and can vote with our clicks. Here's my commitment - I will not click on any of the B2 rooms until at least V and A are replaced. This is bullshit. These women knew what they were getting into and they are taking advantage of all of us. That ridiculous scene today with Angelika changing at the toilet was the last straw for me...

I hope some of you will choose to do the same. RLC needs to understand this is not acceptable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

Here's my take on B2 - I'm done with it until the tenants are updated.

We are all consumers of the site and can vote with our clicks. Here's my commitment - I will not click on any of the B2 rooms until at least V and A are replaced. This is bullshit. These women knew what they were getting into and they are taking advantage of all of us. That ridiculous scene today with Angelika changing at the toilet was the last straw for me...

I hope some of you will choose to do the same. RLC needs to understand this is not acceptable. 

In a word? Nope.

Longer explanation: While some of the bating and such might be nice to see sometimes, I like seeing the social dynamics (or lack thereof...), that's why I like RLC... anything else there are literally thousands of sites out there that cater to whatever else people want to see...

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

has anyone seen as Renata was dressed to go out, I think I understand why her husband had some trouble staying with her

First,whoever said Renata had a husband,or did i miss something? Second,from the pictures i just saw of her in bra and garter and stockings,she could show up at my door anytime like that,,,WOW. And lastly,if you,SERGIO, do not like what you see,and act  like she is your daughter or something, why keep watching? And this would be my reaction if she was at my door,my eyes would not be the only thing bulging out,,HAHA 

Bulging+Eyes+(Gif).gif

• Like 4