Adeline and Markus - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

4 hours ago, happyone said:

I have at least 6 pair of identical underwear. I think women's are also sold in sets-all identical especially jockey

True, but a woman, would NEVER wear identical briefs, in public for the whole world to see. THAT'S A FACT! :smile:

Guest Legionaire
4 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

True, but a woman, would NEVER wear identical briefs, in public for the whole world to see. THAT'S A FACT! :smile:

You may be right but I'd be more concerned about the couch and cushions after Lev spent so long "oozing" on it.

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:04 PM, anna2016 said:

Markus condom is sexy

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Capture made on 10/07

I hate condoms

you have already say that most of the time, since this time, they fuck without condom, but  you don't say a word about that, so move on ;-) 

24 minutes ago, anna2016 said:

I'm not naive.

Use last replay in the kitchen scene if still available for you and you'll see that they used condom (very visible in the last scene where she takes time to take off condom and then hide it in her hands ).

I think you need better glasses because they have never used a condom in the kitchen ^^, we can see it at the beginning and every change of position :biggrin:, you do not like condoms, is a fact, but if they exist it is that they are useful
If they used a condom the first night, it's just because Adeline was on the end of her bad period, and that it allows her to avoid getting full of blood

I feel like you see condoms everywhere :biggrin: