Freddy

14 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

One things I have noticed about Freddy's place is that as soon as anyone is done with sex and wash up, they always put their underwear back on (unlike Chad and Todd who seem to sleep in the nude and have no issues lounging around naked).  The only exception seems to be a few times with Alex and Freddy but other than that, everyone makes sure to get their undies on. Not complaining, just something I noticed...

Tonight's guest seems to be sticking around - maybe there will a round two!  

For some reason Freddy didn't reciprocate and blow him. Maybe at the request of the guest? Who knows.

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

For some reason Freddy didn't reciprocate and blow him. Maybe at the request of the guest? Who knows, 

Could be a preference, some prefer to be jerked off than blown. Freddy seemed eager - he practically ripped the guest's shorts off when he put them back on lol.  

One thing I always appreciate about Freddy and his guests - they never hid underneath the sheets!  Everything is always in full view.  

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

Could be a preference, some prefer to be jerked off than blown. Freddy seemed eager - he practically ripped the guest's shorts off when he put them back on lol.  

One thing I always appreciate about Freddy and his guests - they never hid underneath the sheets!  Everything is always in full view.  

Yes, they may start undercover, but Freddy always maks sure the covers come off.

Freddy came home and straight away got out papers, which looked like a contract to me, and was reading it, and then phoned somebody, and then left again. I hope everything is okay. I hope those assholes haven't got him into trouble with the cam moving.

Screenshot.png

I don't think Freddie is in any danger at all. Sometime in the next 8 weeks VHTV is going to launch a gay website and they are going to need gay apartments to do that. With Chad and Todd on the verge of meltdown, Freddie is in a strong position. They just need to find him a housemate.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, stanley said:

I don't think Freddie is in any danger at all. Sometime in the next 8 weeks VHTV is going to launch a gay website and they are going to need gay apartments to do that. With Chad and Todd on the verge of meltdown, Freddie is in a strong position. They just need to find him a housemate.

And @Freddy_de is a cool guy who everybody likes in here :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

I think they  mean the coming year, rather than this year, I can't see them getting more apts up and running in 8 weeks. That's me just being a pessimist.

12 minutes ago, stanley said:

Hi,is that oficial,regard the 8weeks?Does that also includes the lesbian website?

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hi,is that oficial,regard the 8weeks?Does that also includes the lesbian website?

I can't see it, as I say I think they probably meant these are their plans for the coming year, rather than this year. There is just not enough time to get a gay and lesbian site up and running with enough apartments in 8 weeks.

Just now, broxman said:

I can't see it, as I say I think they probably meant these are their plans for the coming year, rather than this year. There is just not enough time to get a gay and lesbian site up and running with enough apartments in 8 weeks.

Agree,Think that also,they must need at least three four houses of both type of houses(basicaly at least 6houses running in start),must be something to start next year.