Freddy

Well, we can't blame Freddy for lack of effort.  I think he and the second guest would have gone all the way if airport guest hadn't have come back into the bedroom (when second guest showered he spent a lot of time cleaning his ass).  The second guest did suck off Freddy but when airport guest came back they quickly threw the comforter over their bodies - I guess so airport guest wouldn't know what they were up to?  

Its a shame because Freddy and the second guest seemed into each other and the second guest did not shy.  Hopefully he comes back when Freddy is solo or airport guest warms up to the cameras.  Considering how shy he has been around them I doubt it. 

Baby steps, but after an initial bout of shyness, with refusing Freddy a BJ and continually pulling the covers up, he had a shower and finally let himself go, no oral from him and no fucking. Hopefully Freddy will wear him down :blush:

1.jpg

Screenshot (57).jpg

Screenshot (58).jpg

Screenshot (60).jpg

Screenshot (65).jpg

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Baby steps, but after an initial bout of shyness, with refusing Freddy a BJ and continually pulling the covers up, he had a shower and finally let himself go, no oral from him and no fucking. Hopefully Freddy will wear him down :blush:

1.jpg  0   423.56 kB

Screenshot (57).jpg  0   209.61 kB

Screenshot (58).jpg  0   332.27 kB

Screenshot (60).jpg  0   327.73 kB

Screenshot (65).jpg  0   200.71 kB

Around when was was the shower?  I can't seem to find it on the to timeline.  They need to add a time stamp to the bathroom cam.