Freddy

We have news today that Jeka is opening a new apartment for Alice and Pavel.

If the new apartment has new HD camera's whilst us fans of Freddy's apartment have to put up with mainly lesser quality cams then I don't think that will be fair.

@Jeka&co when are you going to replace the crappy quality cams at Freddy's with HD ones?

Looks like the mask guest from a few weeks back returned tonight for some blowjob fun!  Unless it was a different masked guest.  

Make sure everyone wishes Freddy a happy one month anniversary tomorrow (or was it today? I can't remember if he started on October 6th or 7th).

Edited to add: he started on the 7th so tomorrow is the anniversary though I guess it is already tomorrow for him lol)

32 minutes ago, stanley said:

I haven't seen the airport guest recently. I guess he must have decided not to move in and has gone back home.

I think he left yesterday, after they cleaned up after their afternoon delight, he left the apartment carrying his overnight bag.  I guess it was just a quick visit.  Maybe he will return at some point or maybe he was trying out for one of the new gay apartments they will be opening.  

3 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I think he left yesterday, after they cleaned up after their afternoon delight, he left the apartment carrying his overnight bag.  I guess it was just a quick visit.  Maybe he will return at some point or maybe he was trying out for one of the new gay apartments they will be opening.  

Maybe he has family in Chisinau and is visiting them?