Freddy

I'm very sorry that I did not go there dolgovato.U I had a little paternity, in search of a pair myself. Because I do not like soma just temporary sex with someone. I was very happy to read your comments, you very well raised the mood. The guy from the airport was strange. He said he did not buy a return ticket. He said that it is possible that he will remain. But when he arrived he said that there is a return ticket to Moscow, even at the airport. His insincerity and not hardness in the nature of the biggest disadvantages. I want it to fly faster. He said that he is an Iranian, although in fact from Tajikistan. And he even lied in simple trivia for some reason. I do not like when a fool tries to make me out. And there was no point in arguing. Now I'm in an active search for a replacement for Jeson, and maybe some other couple in the living room. So that you do not look like I spend whole days in the phone! :) A couple of guys I have been casting through sex. Agree sex is also important. But not the most important thing, but he can inspire love. A pair of everything is not as we imagine. But I know for sure one of my favorites should be my best friend for me then everything else will come out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

I'm rather perplexed by this, in the kitchen - no mask, in the bedroom with lights on - mask, in bedroom fucking - no mask, in shower after sex - mask , in bedroom with lights on - mask :huh:

To me, too, all this seemed strange! Anyway!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Это может быть ... странно было бы летать в менее чем за 24 часа посещения.  

No, he was running out of a visa to Russia and apparently found air tickets for the $ 20-25 round trip ticket and decided to fly. I drank an advertisement on the site who will take a guy for one nlch, 28 years old member 19 cm! :)))) That's where some responded too. but I intercepted him think that a good guy and maybe stay in the project. I signed with him in wutsupe. He went to guts, I know, I handed over the documents I had to transmit. and I'm going only for your sake in Chisinau. He thought that I would buy it. I immediately told him not to do it for me. because I do not promise anything, even sex can not promise. And then he almost burst into tears and wanted to be offended and overcame at the hotel. In general, he wanted to include the trick in winning me. It's so stupid when I understood everything. He also said that only 2 guys in his entire life were. Do you believe this ??

2 hours ago, Freddy_de said:

Now I'm in an active search for a replacement for Jeson, and maybe some other couple in the living room. So that you do not look like I spend whole days in the phone! :) A couple of guys I have been casting through sex. Agree sex is also important. But not the most important thing, but he can inspire love. A pair of everything is not as we imagine. But I know for sure one of my favorites should be my best friend for me then everything else will come out.

Hey Freddy, thanks for responding to some of our comments.  Hopefully you find a cool replacement for Jeson, it sounds like some of the guys have been a bit off or are trying to take advantage of you.  Be careful out there!  We definitely appreciate the effort.  

Yes you need to be careful out there and when you have guests over please try and get them to not touch the cams. I know you might tell them and they decide to do it anyway but keep an eye on the cams and make sure they are in the proper positions.

Firstly, I always have some kind of relationship with only those that I can enjoy. Through force for the sake of the audience there will be no nikogla. And I do not think that it will be interesting to anyone. I had one hetero before the boy from the trio (superman). Yes, he was afraid, he was not experienced. But nevertheless I was very wound up by the fact that he was heterosexual and the first time with a guy that he was trying in sex. Maybe someone thinks it's humiliating, but I'm not. Because I do what I like. I like to suck, even if I do not suck and I do it. Maybe I'm crazy !? then all the gays too, because most also suck without getting a mutual blowjob. And you noticed that I, too, some do not suck a member. As for the cameras, I warn all the guests already. If some cameras in your opinion are not in the right position, please make a screenshot and I'll fix it!

• Like 4

Unfortunately these will be my last days on VH, because someone stole my credit card number..  Before my subscription ends I hope to see finally Freddy with someone on the project. Maybe I will try to take another card, but honestly I don’t feel safe.. I don’t know... I will think about it.. 

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Unfortunately these will be my last days on VH, because someone stole my credit card number..  Before my subscription ends I hope to see finally Freddy with someone on the project. Maybe I will try to take another card, but honestly I don’t feel safe.. I don’t know... I will think about it.. 

I've never had any problems with mine, are you sure it's because of Verotel?