Freddy

6 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Freddy and the one guest are getting it on!  It looks like the one cam was accidentally covered.  The other two bedroom cams are fine so it wasn't to hide anything, probably don't realize someone's shirt or something is hanging over the cam.

It was done on purpose because I heard the guest saying camera and looking up to cam 5,and Freddy covered it. I don't know if he noticed the other two cams but  I can live with that if it means the guest staying rather than running out the door.

If it was all three it would be a different story.

1 minute ago, broxman said:

It was done on purpose because I heard the guest saying camera and looking up to cam 5,and Freddy covered it. I don't know if he noticed the other two cams but  I can live with that if it means the guest staying rather than running out the door.

Strange - wonder why that one was an issue - the one next to the nightstand is pretty obvious lol.  Oh well two of three cams is pretty damn good since the guest stayed instead of turning the other way.  

il y a 12 minutes, broxman a dit :

If it was all three it would be a different story.

Freddy covering the cam this is not right can expect this from guests but for Freddy to do it. Very disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Freddy covering the cam this is not right can expect this from guests but for Freddy to do it. Very disappointed.

Its not great but we have to factor in how tough it has been sometimes for Freddy to get guys to stay for sex due to the cams.  At least four or five potential guys have left and two wore masks.  If it becomes a trend I will be pissed but I am willing to let this one slide...though that damn cam better be uncovered soon lol. 

Might have been only one cam but one cam is enough we pay to see the 3 cams and if the guest didn't want to be on Cam then it's quite simple leave this covering and moving of cam is a real issue and if one cam was covered what will it be next 2 then 3 i'm sorry but no cams should have been covered one or not.