Freddy

I think we all missed it. I almost missed it as well because when I was checking for moments to create I was looking from the camera at the opposite side and because the duvet was in the way it just looked like Mikl was leaning over to watch Freddy's phone.

35 minutes ago, broxman said:

I've never had any problems with mine, are you sure it's because of Verotel?

I don’t know. But I had the same problems in past with rlc and verotel... I never used those cards for other payments.. I never had problems with the other cards used for the other payments online and I do very often shopping.. Maybe it’s a coincidence with something I don’t understand and I wanna understand soon.. But I don’t wanna risk anymore.. 

11 minutes ago, stanley said:

I think we all missed it. I almost missed it as well because when I was checking for moments to create I was looking from the camera at the opposite side and because the duvet was in the way it just looked like Mikl was leaning over to watch Freddy's phone.

Good spot Stanley!

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I don’t know. But I had the same problems in past with rlc and verotel... I never used those cards for other payments.. I never had problems with the other cards used for the other payments online and I do very often shopping.. Maybe it’s a coincidence with something I don’t understand and I wanna understand soon.. But I don’t wanna risk anymore.. 

Verotel blocked my CC.  Said it was on a fraudulant list.  Works everywhere else.  Just contact support and tell them you want to use Pay pal.  He set me up in minutes.  Much better that way cause no auto rebill, Verotel charges way too much for exchange anyway.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, mib82 said:

You can use paypal. Just contact support :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, mib82 a dit :

Unfortunately these will be my last days on VH, because someone stole my credit card number..  Before my subscription ends I hope to see finally Freddy with someone on the project. Maybe I will try to take another card, but honestly I don’t feel safe.. I don’t know... I will think about it.. 

That's a shame who stole the number was it someone from Verotel. Also do you have a good internet security installed on your pc. There are different types of antivirus out there. For example internet security programmes are meant to protect you when you make purchases online and protect your password and so on.

For example here there are 2 options one basic called antivirus and the other internet security. Always make sure you have internet security installed. I would go for Norton or Mcafee as i found them the best i'm currently using Norton and also run a full system scan regularly.

https://www.avg.com/en-ww/free-antivirus-download

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Daleys said:

That's a shame who stole the number was it someone from Verotel. Also do you have a good internet security installed on your pc. There are different types of antivirus out there. For example internet security programmes are meant to protect you when you make purchases online and protect your password and so on.

For example here there are 2 options one basic called antivirus and the other internet security. Always make sure you have internet security installed. I would go for Norton or Mcafee as i found them the best i'm currently using Norton and also run a full system scan regularly.

https://www.avg.com/en-ww/free-antivirus-download

I have a Mac, I don’t use antivirus.. btw I use other cards every time (Amazon, Paypal, shopping on other sites) and I never had problems. I use a card for rlc too (with segpay) and nothing happened. If nobody had my same problems using verotel then I’m simply unfortunate..  Maybe it’s just a simple coincidence for what happened to me. Maybe there are other reasons that I don’t know.. if I decide to re-subscribe again I will try to ask other payments options.. maybe paypal like someone suggested. 

1 hour ago, stanley said:

Good catch Stanley!  Tuesday I was exhausted from work so didn't get a chance to check out the timelines.  I like when Mikl visits!

il y a 5 minutes, mib82 a dit :

I have a Mac, I don’t use antivirus.. btw I use other cards every time (Amazon, Paypal, shopping on other sites) and I never had problems. I use a card for rlc too (with segpay) and nothing happened. If nobody had my same problems using verotel then I’m simply unfortunate..  Maybe it’s just a simple coincidence for what happened to me. Maybe there are other reasons that I don’t know.. if I decide to re-subscribe again I will try to ask other payments options.. maybe paypal like someone suggested. 

I would recommend you use a internet security programme especially if you do online shopping. You might not have had any problems with other sites and so on but the programmes are there for a reason it is better to be safe than sorry as they are fake links and sites out there that might look the same and legit but are not.