Freddy

So I have 2 news for you are good! In the first tomorrow evening comes a very nice guy from another city to be here postlyanno. I do not know, we can get love. And 2 news: I'm also going to have a vise tomorrow with a bisexual woman, who is quite likely to live here in one of the rooms. I myself was uncomfortable before this alone. Believe me I'm not used to this! I promise I will be more interesting.

10 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

So I have 2 news for you are good! In the first tomorrow evening comes a very nice guy from another city to be here postlyanno. I do not know, we can get love. And 2 news: I'm also going to have a vise tomorrow with a bisexual woman, who is quite likely to live here in one of the rooms. I myself was uncomfortable before this alone. Believe me I'm not used to this! I promise I will be more interesting.

Do you mean she might be living with you or living in a new apartment?

1 hour ago, Freddy_de said:

Welcome Home 😘.

A woman is going to be living in this apartment? Why a woman? We don't want a woman! :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

A woman is going to be living in this apartment? Why a woman? Is there no men available? :confused:

Freddy wrote he is uncomfortable alone. When he brings in a friend and she gets maybe bisexual guys it might be fun. Pretty sure it wont mean Freddy stopls bringing guys over :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Freddy wrote he is uncomfortable alone. When he brings in a friend and she gets maybe bisexual guys it might be fun. Pretty sure it wont mean Freddy stopls bringing guys over :biggrin:

I hope not. I thought maybe he had turned straight over the weekend :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I wanted gay apt to see men not women.. No problem. -4

I agree, another man in the apartment is what we need. It's hard to tell from Freddys translation if it's being forced upon him or it is his idea to have a woman live in the apartment.

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

I agree, another man in the apartment is what we need. It's hard to tell from Freddys translation if it's being forced upon him or it is his idea to have a woman live in the apartment.

We have enough apartments with girls on VH... I asked to have gay apartments because I wanna see something different and finally men... I understand Freddy feels uncomfortable alone, but choose a woman NO! I don't accept this solution...