Freddy

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

We have enough apartments with girls on VH... I asked to have gay apartments because I wanna see something different and finally men... I understand Freddy feels uncomfortable alone, but choose a woman NO! I don't accept this solution... 

Well when its his choice we should accept it...

31 minutes ago, broxman said:

To be honest it wouldn't bother me, I would prefer another guy to live there but as long as Freddy continues to do what hes been doing then it makes no difference. As long as she gets the sofa :biggrin:

Lol, yeah she can deal with the ugly column and the off sided camera angles.  

Can't say I'm happy about having a bi female moving in. Mind you, I don't suppose Misty fans would be happy if Misty posted that a gay male was moving in with her. But that would never happen.

So if we have gay Freddy fucking guys and bi female fucking males and females. Where will the apartment go in the new VHTV structure? Gay website (for Freddy fucking guys), Lesbian website (for new female fucking females) or Main website (for new female fucking males)?

Maybe it's complexity, translation .... But I did not mean to fuck with this girl. Which will soon appear. She will be fucked in the living room and maybe in my bedroom sometimes, with other girls. We do not have lesbians on the project. And it will be something piquant for most. But I do not think that I will succeed with her, I even can not imagine sex with a girl. But if she sets a condition for the hetero, if she gets hooked with her, then I, too, should have a heterosexual sex. Then I'm ready to take her into a partner in sex. And in a relationship I'll be with a young guy who will appear here tonight. His name is George to him 23 years old, he has a good figure and strong hands as he worked as a builder. He loves bowling. He has serious vision problems and soon he will have surgery on his eyes. We hope that participation in the project will help us do this in 2 months.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

Maybe it's complexity, translation .... But I did not mean to fuck with this girl. Which will soon appear. She will be fucked in the living room and maybe in my bedroom sometimes, with other girls. We do not have lesbians on the project. And it will be something piquant for most. But I do not think that I will succeed with her, I even can not imagine sex with a girl. But if she sets a condition for the hetero, if she gets hooked with her, then I, too, should have a heterosexual sex. Then I'm ready to take her into a partner in sex. And in a relationship I'll be with a young guy who will appear here tonight. His name is George to him 23 years old, he has a good figure and strong hands as he worked as a builder. He loves bowling. He has serious vision problems and soon he will have surgery on his eyes. We hope that participation in the project will help us do this in 2 months.

Really wish you can do this Freddy. I have bad eyes myself so I know what you are talking about. Wish you the best of luck :heart: