Freddy

il y a 6 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Well I tend to agree but I will give @Freddy_de the opportunity to explain why he did it and that he promises not do it ever again. Next time I will report it...

Well if he explains himself and promises never ever ever to cover any cams no matter what again then i will forgive him and at this moment i will move on but if it happens again then i will report the incident and show no mercy.

On 08/11/2017 at 11:14 PM, Freddy_de said:

I myself can say that I closed the camera and why. Jeka. I think that Jeka and all the other managers will understand that than nothing to see, it's better that way. If I did not close just one camera and then I would have to go to the rooms of his hotel to this guy. Because he understood that this is somewhere to be spelled because that camera was covered with éfro-red lamps on the camera lens. And the other cameras he thought were off. That's why you all saw this hot sex. And it has the ability to be stored in archives. Among other things, I chose positions working on 2 working chambers out of 3. Will I repeat this? It is unlikely that this was an individual case. Because such partners are more likely than not for me. This time to mine is also not bad when you see diversity. Than the same partner. Are you not convinced that such a number of people agree at all to be filmed? Moreover, you understand that our country preserves the gay country. I have to all people to find their own way of thinking so they are not afraid. Should they believe that this is only in the US and Europe available ???? But many people believe me. And we see not only me but also many other people who do not have any commercial encouragement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Freddy_de said:
I myself can say that I closed the camera and why. Jeka. I think that Jeka and all the other managers will understand that than nothing to see, it's better that way. If I did not close just one camera and then I would have to go to the rooms of his hotel to this guy. Because he understood that this is somewhere to be spelled because that camera was covered with éfro-red lamps on the camera lens. And the other cameras he thought were off. That's why you all saw this hot sex. And it has the ability to be stored in archives. Among other things, I chose positions working on 2 working chambers out of 3. Will I repeat this? It is unlikely that this was an individual case. Because such partners are more likely than not for me. This time to mine is also not bad when you see diversity. Than the same partner. Are you not convinced that such a number of people agree at all to be filmed? Moreover, you understand that our country preserves the gay country. I have to all people to find their own way of thinking so they are not afraid. Should they believe that this is only in the US and Europe available ???? But many people believe me. And we see not only me but also many other people who do not have any commercial encouragement.

I understand why you did it Freddy. It's not like other apartments where they deliberately try to hide, you were doing it to get the guy to stay while knowing the other two cams would still be filming, but unfortunatley others can't see this.

They would rather nothing happened in the apartment and you left to go elsewhere to have sex rather than cover a cam.They have clearly seen how hard it is for you to get guys to have sex on cam in the past couple of weeks. I can see why you did it, but it's not good enough for others.

Next time just leave the apartment, if guys won't have sex on cam just leave and go elsewhere with them, and soon you will hear them moaning when nothing is happening.

At least you tried to do something to get the guy to stay and have us something to watch. It's disgusting that people want you reported, or are threatening to report you next time, when you were not doing it DELIBERATELY to hide ::) when you were clearly doing something to benefit you and us the viewer. You don't deserve this. I hope things like this don't drive you away from the project.  Much love to you.