Freddy

53 minutes ago, broxman said:

Just a pity I missed their last blow job and the timeline is skipping constantly when trying to view it. oh well.can't complain we've been spoiled the last two days.

I experienced that too.  When it skips, I just zoom in and reset to the last save point.  No ideal but better than missing it entirely!

Here's a question for discussion.

Assuming that Jeson has gone and does not come back. Would you rather have this apartment continue as a Freddy only apartment that would operate like the Misty or Lisa apartments do? Or would you like a replacement for Jeson move in - maybe the guest he has now or someone else?

15 minutes ago, stanley said:

Assuming that Jeson has gone and does not come back. Would you rather have this apartment continue as a Freddy only apartment that would operate like the Misty or Lisa apartments do? Or would you like a replacement for Jeson move in - maybe the guest he has now or someone else?

As Freddy has obviously many friends my vote is for Misty/Lisa operation :biggrin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, stanley said:

Preferably a Misty type, because then it never gets boring.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I think something very nice it's arriving for people that like this type of places/houses/residents.

I can't wait. It's like a saying we have in the U.K, you wait ages for a bus and two come along at the same time.

• Upvote 1