Freddy

So watching the archive, it looks like they finally find the phone after Freddy and guest have full on sex.  It starts ringing from the kitchen, they hear it through the walls and Freddy finds it hidden in the trash.  Glad they found the phone but strange they did not hear it ring at all earlier when it was in the trash can all day.  I guess Jesen threw it in there before he left (or someone else accidentally threw it out - maybe the butler did it!)?  The other phone guest guy had must have been a backup or old phone he was using.  A lot of drama over a phone!

5 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

So watching the archive, it looks like they finally find the phone after Freddy and guest have full on sex.  It starts ringing from the kitchen, they hear it through the walls and Freddy finds it hidden in the trash.  Glad they found the phone but strange they did not hear it ring at all earlier when it was in the trash can all day.  I guess Jesen threw it in there before he left (or someone else accidentally threw it out - maybe the butler did it!)?  The other phone guest guy had must have been a backup or old phone he was using.  A lot of drama over a phone!

If Jason trashed the phone he's a very bad guy in my opinion... I'm glad he left 

1 hour ago, Darthshay said:

Another hetero with a big dick will appear at Freddy's house. Beginning in 1-2 hours. Do not miss! https://voyeur-house.tv/realm16

9d488c4dd6b949416c85906c5bd7a4c3d3163632

I know it's a bit silly, they should at least write bicurious, and I think the curiosity wore off because he's still not arrived, 4 hours later.

9 hours ago, Calvin2004 said:

Damn I never seen that. That's whay I get for skipping through the timeline.