Freddy

9 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I think a new rule needs to be made that anyone who has sex on cam whether it's guests or couples that it must be over the covers. 

Yeah, what amazes me is the fact the if guests are too scared to have sex in the open, then why bothering having it at all in a cam house?  Just be chaste for one night and wait till you return home.

It's like the idiots at my gym who shower in their gross, sweaty underwear instead of God forbid getting naked in front of another dude.  If they are that uncomfortable, then why not just wait to shower when they get home?

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

These things make me really pissed off... And BTW why Freddy is always out? We have to see this apt with these useless guests for next days??? Bah... Chad and Todd are better... 

If Chad & Todd were a bit older I would love that apartment. I still watch it but not as much as Freddys, my hairy older man.

Just now, broxman said:

If Chad & Todd were a bit older I would love that apartment. I still watch it but not as much as Freddys, my hairy older man.

Yes Freddy is better, but Freddy now spends time out because of these two useless guests invaded the house... So there's nothing to see here anymore.. The only best thing was when Jeson left and there was Freddy with his friend Alex (is this his name?). Now.. I prefer to watch something else...

And as if it were not enough, I don't understand why Jeson's name is still on the label... Who can't read CC and subscribe for the first time on VH thinks that Freddy and Jeson are these covered-guests... I don't know... I don't wanna say anything else, I'm tired.. good night and good luck