Freddy

Understand, I'm not glandular, I've been beaten all day, I still felt something for this guy. Though he was crazy. I'm talking about Jeson, now. But he will never be in this house. I do not understand iron. I needed to burn a little. I would have blown up this colony in the center of the hall, too. But this is a support and then I would be raschdavilo and would not see me again. "Beard" is Mikl, he prlsto a friend of sex with him is not real. And she is not the landlady of the apartment. And not the maid! Telfon 100% wanted to steal Jeson, but it did not work out. Now a taut boy with a big dick is approaching me :))

На 17/10/2017 в 2:01 вечера, broxman сказал:

Тот же самый парень, который с большим членом придет ко мне и ебать меня сейчас! смотреть на все, что будет интересно! :)))

• Like 1

Этот парень в гей-комнате. У него есть бойфренд. Они живут душа в душу почти год. Я не нарушу свою любовь. Несмотря на то, что он шутил с ним много намекая на секс. Но это только шутка, не более. завтра, может быть, еще 2 ребят будет. отдельно от попыток. И один из них гетеросексуальная. Jeson, спрятал телефон в мусор, когда что-то еще и выброшены в мусор. И поэтому никто не заметил. Он рассчитывает на то, что мы будем выбрасывать мусор, и он будет получить телефон из мусорного ведра. Я специально не сказать ему, что мы нашли телефон в вечернее время. И он капал утром в 5 больших мусорных баков! Лол!

• Like 1

On 17/10/2017 at 2:01 PM, broxman said:

This plump guy was drunk when I called in the middle of the night! I will not answer him again while he's drunk. And he said that he did, and his friends did not let him go. So I called him just and swore with him. So there will be no kin tonight. But tomorrow a lot of interesting moments! And I will not write anything concrete! While someone will not be home. So as not to disappoint anyone. Sorry for the past!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freddy_de said:

Understand, I'm not glandular, I've been beaten all day, I still felt something for this guy. Though he was crazy. I'm talking about Jeson, now. But he will never be in this house. I do not understand iron. I needed to burn a little. I would have blown up this colony in the center of the hall, too. But this is a support and then I would be raschdavilo and would not see me again. "Beard" is Mikl, he prlsto a friend of sex with him is not real. And she is not the landlady of the apartment. And not the maid! Telfon 100% wanted to steal Jeson, but it did not work out. Now a taut boy with a big dick is approaching me :))

Who is Telfon? 

42 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

This plump guy was drunk when I called in the middle of the night! I will not answer him again while he's drunk. And he said that he did, and his friends did not let him go. So I called him just and swore with him. So there will be no kin tonight. But tomorrow a lot of interesting moments! And I will not write anything concrete! While someone will not be home. So as not to disappoint anyone. Sorry for the past!

It's fine. Don't stress yourself out. We understand things don't always work out.