Freddy

8 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Well.. now it seems he less shy than the other day.. I don't know if they will do sex in front of the cams.. I hope they won't cover the cams.. :huh:

I think VH has a strict rule about covering cams and the apartment was warned on the first night when some visitors covered the bathroom cam.  So hopefully Freddy explained the "don't cover the camera" rule!

1 minute ago, Calvin2004 said:

I think VH has a strict rule about covering cams and the apartment was warned on the first night when some visitors covered the bathroom cam.  So hopefully Freddy explained the "don't cover the camera" rule!

Freddy is a good guy and he cares about us, so like you say I hope he explained this to his friends. Yesterday this new roommate gave us his back during shower.. but today he walked nude with full frontal. I don't know if Freddy told him something to not be shy or this roommate today is less shy.. 

7 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Freddy is a good guy and he cares about us, so like you say I hope he explained this to his friends. Yesterday this new roommate gave us his back during shower.. but today he walked nude with full frontal. I don't know if Freddy told him something to not be shy or this roommate today is less shy.. 

For some I think it requires them some time to be comfortable being nude on cam.  I have seen new residents where the woman starts off keeping her bra on during covered sex and then four weeks later she is lounging completely nude on the couch for hours!  Freddy and Jeson were open from the very beginning so we might have been spoiled!  

11 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

For some I think it requires them some time to be comfortable being nude on cam.  I have seen new residents where the woman starts off keeping her bra on during covered sex and then four weeks later she is lounging completely nude on the couch for hours!  Freddy and Jeson were open from the very beginning so we might have been spoiled!  

Yes I reckon it must take time to get used to the unusual feeling of being watched.