Freddy

1 hour ago, Freddy_de said:

Understand, I'm not glandular, I've been beaten all day, I still felt something for this guy. Though he was crazy. I'm talking about Jeson, now. But he will never be in this house. I do not understand iron. I needed to burn a little. I would have blown up this colony in the center of the hall, too. But this is a support and then I would be raschdavilo and would not see me again. "Beard" is Mikl, he prlsto a friend of sex with him is not real. And she is not the landlady of the apartment. And not the maid! Telfon 100% wanted to steal Jeson, but it did not work out. Now a taut boy with a big dick is approaching me :))

I assume Freddy means he wants to blow up that stupid column!  Me too but like he said it is a support column.  Bad architecture but nothing to be done!

Mikl seems like a good friend, always helping out and cleaning up.  

3 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I assume Freddy means he wants to blow up that stupid column!  Me too but like he said it is a support column.  Bad architecture but nothing to be done!

Mikl seems like a good friend, always helping out and cleaning up.  

I got it in the end when I thought about what he was saying. I was like 'colony in the hall?. It is terrible, blocks the view of every cam in the living room.  Do you understand what he is saying 'he prlsto a friend of sex with him is not real' Do you think that means he is a very good friend and wouldn't have sex with him?

14 minutes ago, broxman said:

I got it in the end when I thought about what he was saying. I was like 'colony in the hall?. It is terrible, blocks the view of every cam in the living room.  Do you understand what he is saying 'he prlsto a friend of sex with him is not real' Do you think that means he is a very good friend and wouldn't have sex with him?

That is what I am thinking.  Some of my earlier comments mentioned that I thought they were into each other and were very flirty with each other but i think it was more just the intimacy of being close friends.  A lot of gay men are more intimate and touchy-feely, for lack a better word, with their close friends (granted some gay men also sleep with their close friends lol)

We reviewed the video for that night and day. And that plump boy called him (Pawel) left before that from the apartment as the phone disappeared. Therefore, he has an impeccable alibi. "Bearded ice" did not touch this phone at all. And she was not capable of it at all. I wanted to buy him a ticket to Odessa and send him home. But he needed to slam the door and go! Thinking that at night in the garbage can, he would find the phone and sell it. And he will go home. But it costs so much that it was possible to leave 20-30 times and return for this money.

19 minutes ago, Freddy_de said:

We reviewed the video for that night and day. And that plump boy called him (Pawel) left before that from the apartment as the phone disappeared. Therefore, he has an impeccable alibi. "Bearded ice" did not touch this phone at all. And she was not capable of it at all. I wanted to buy him a ticket to Odessa and send him home. But he needed to slam the door and go! Thinking that at night in the garbage can, he would find the phone and sell it. And he will go home. But it costs so much that it was possible to leave 20-30 times and return for this money.

Glad to hear everything worked out - your friend seemed so relieved when you found the phone.  Hope to see him again at the apartment - you and him were very cute together!