Freddy

18 minutes ago, broxman said:

Baby steps, he got undressed under the covers and got dressed under the covers, but got naked and walked between bathroom and kitchen naked, so going in the right direction :biggrin:

I hope. Freddy should tell him to not be shy, because on VH there's no reason to be shy. We're all like a big family :biggrin: So next time I hope to see the guest more comfortable in front of the cams. And Freddy's bedroom is always opened lol

31 minutes ago, broxman said:

They still haven't taken Jesons name from the apartment,  VHTV were quick enough to take Adam & Jacks name from Anastasia & Brocks apartment.

They should have taken away Brock's name... I liked Adam and Jack even if they were never in the apt lol

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

They should have taken away Brock's name... I liked Adam and Jack even if they were never in the apt lol

Did you watch Henry get fucked by Mira with the strapon? 

EDIT - Just seen your post in the thread. 

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Did you watch Henry get fucked by Mira with the strapon? 

EDIT - Just seen your post in the thread. 

Yes I did and it was awesome and unexpected. In my head I’m convinced that there are others couples on VH with bisexual guys but they’re too shy to show.. 

4 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yes I did and it was awesome and unexpected. In my head I’m convinced that there are others couples on VH with bisexual guys but they’re too shy to show.. 

I had an idea he liked getting pegged when he brought out the strap on at the party last Friday, I knew it just wasn't for Mira to use on another female guest. As you say it was awesome, hopefully he gets fucked more.

9 minutes ago, broxman said:

I had an idea he liked getting pegged when he brought out the strap on at the party last Friday, I knew it just wasn't for Mira to use on another female guest. As you say it was awesome, hopefully he gets fucked more.

For me the most exciting thing is see a straight turning  into a bisexual guy (or gay) doing hot things with other guys 😁