Freddy

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

This is not what I expected.. I’m gay and as gay I’m honest, as first gay apt well it’s not a good start.. I don’t wanna give up, I give it time, maybe these days (or these hours) we understand their relationship. Now there is a third guy on house, maybe he’s the partner of one of them..  

Agree.maybe some more days and things will awake,only watch an little and seen an couple positives things in my opinon,one of them correct the wc cam position by itself and seems to Ann better position,and from the pic I just seen them seem to be interacting a little with users(they show an pic in phone),so maybe it will become an nice place,in An week or two all doubts will be over.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Two lovely girls in da house,never tought that you people are saying(regard them bringing some nice girls in)seems a no brainer and makes this place interisting for me.

i don't care how many girls they have...1 to a 100 even completely nude i WILL NOT watch this apartment.

bandicam 2017-10-08 12-37-55-636.jpg

1 minute ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

i don't care how many girls they have...1 to a 100 even completely nude i WILL NOT watch this apartment.

Well i watch it when they are doing day to day "tasks" like now that they are with some frineds(dudes and girls)doing the meal,and  the girls look nice(the pink air girl looks lovely),When and if things get more intimous then I will leave,but the rest no problem.Specialy when some they are with some girlfriends I totaly will watch if nothing better it's going on in other houses.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well i watch it when they are doing day to day "tasks" like now that they are with some frineds(dudes and girls)doing the meal,and  the girls look nice(the pink air girl looks lovely),When and if things get more intimous then I will leave,but the rest no problem.Specialy when some they are with some girlfriends I totaly will watch if nothing better it's going on in other houses.

Thats fine...thats your right but me i'll go out and watch grass grow.