Freddy

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I meant our gay friends in here. They also deserve to get some nice action :biggrin: I will check the party. Only they are gay does not mean they do not have female friends. 

The gay men i know have plenty of female friends, usually more than male friends

5 hours ago, mib82 said:

I really don't know what to say... I keep my mouth shut and wait what will happen... But if one of them closed bathroom's door for shower I don't expect much action in this house with only them..  Now I saw that one of them wanted to see what the other was watching on his phone, but the other hided his phone... This is definitely not a couple in my opinion

Really sad for the persons that waited so much for an place like this,with other manager maybe fake couple and odd cam positions wouldnt happen,also not surprise if the house will be empty a lot and that indeed the couple it's not a real couple at all(just look at that nonsense "couple" of Gary and the blonde).Think for such a special event users deserved more,but things are what they are.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Really sad for the persons that waited so much for an place like this,with other manager maybe fake couple and odd cam positions wouldnt happen,also not surprise if the house will be empty a lot and that indeed the couple it's not a real couple at all(just look at that nonsense "couple" of Gary and the blonde).Think for such a special event users deserved more,but things are what they are.

This is not what I expected.. I’m gay and as gay I’m honest, as first gay apt well it’s not a good start.. I don’t wanna give up, I give it time, maybe these days (or these hours) we understand their relationship. Now there is a third guy on house, maybe he’s the partner of one of them..  

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, mib82 said:

This is not what I expected.. I’m gay and as gay I’m honest, as first gay apt well it’s not a good start.. I don’t wanna give up, I give it time, maybe these days (or these hours) we understand their relationship. Now there is a third guy on house, maybe he’s the partner of one of them..  

VH announced a birthday party tonight. So I guess many guests will arrive.

• Like 1