Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Right! The way it is now, we get have of head and half of carpet. Jontee and I think it would better to go all in one way or te other. We both say the carpet is better.

Yes its better my fetish say so to but my mind say another thing becourse they always are in kitchen playing game or cards

If they have plans for a 4some they spend 5 hours in kitchen and sofa 30-55 min...

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sparkels, this is not a good view. It's middle ground and we either lose the action on the carpet or the heads in the kitchen. Jontee and I came to the conclusion that the carpet is more important, so while up would be good to capture their heads in the kitchen, it's better to go down and get the carpet view.

But that cam is showing the same thing since day one... It was what i said on first post about the subject... Cam1 and Cam2 catch the faces ... Cam3 is far away to the faces be an 'important thing'.. It thought it was clear for all the importance of that cam to catch movements on that area

3 minutes ago, jontee said:

Yes its better my fetish say so to but my mind say another thing becourse they always are in kitchen playing game or cards

If they have plans for a 4some they spend 5 hours in kitchen and sofa 30-55 min...

1 minute on the couch could be a lot more interesting then the normal stuff they do at the dinner table... and you have (maybe it's difficult to understand this part) 2 cams that catch faces at dinner table 

Yo @Amy3, I've been complaining about the guys on here for months, they guys on here get all the cute or beautiful girls they can handle, while the men are mostly average or not my type. Its the same problem as always, the language barrier. All i have to go with guys are their looks, which is what attracts people in the first place. But then you find out he's funny, has a good personality, some intelligence, i'm not that bright so I'm not looking for a genius, and then looks become secondary. A hot guy that's dumb as a rock and is boring is no catch. On here we never get to really see anyones personality other than actions they may take. This guy last night must have a lot going for him other than looks to have blondie as his girlfriend, that's for damn sure!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo @Amy3, I've been complaining about the guys on here for months, they guys on here get all the cute or beautiful girls they can handle, while the men are mostly average or not my type. Its the same problem as always, the language barrier. All i have to go with guys are their looks, which is what attracts people in the first place. But then you find out he's funny, has a good personality, some intelligence, i'm not that bright so I'm not looking for a genius, and then looks become secondary. A hot guy that's dumb as a rock and is boring is no catch. On here we never get to really see anyones personality other than actions they may take. This guy last night must have a lot going for him other than looks to have blondie as his girlfriend, that's for damn sure!

Thou art being redundant or thou art pressing the enter button twice.  Thou art excused..:biggrin::heart: