Mira and beautiful :heart: henry is a lucky man

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well this apartment started in great I enjoyed the very first guest couple

but he's getting off my list, the ones I watch, even though he's amazing,

he tries to reunite the best of both sex worlds, I'm not interested in it,

anyway good luck to them, they are a different but amazing couple:cool:

Mira and beautiful :heart: henry is a lucky man

usually we have only classical sex with hetorosexual man/woman/couple but we are happy to erase all boards in sexual actions. we are hope that you will be with us in despite of our little sexy habbits=) stay cool

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

usually we have only classical sex with hetorosexual man/woman/couple but we are happy to erase all boards in sexual actions. we are hope that you will be with us in despite of our little sexy habbits=) stay cool

the most important thing is that you are happy being yourselves. if more people could accept themselves as they are & stop trying to do what they think everyone else wants them to do the world would be a better place. whatever you want just go for it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

the most important thing is that you are happy being yourselves. if more people could accept themselves as they are & stop trying to do what they think everyone else wants them to do the world would be a better place. whatever you want just go for it!

exactly!!! we are prefer different pleasure and we are happy. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

If people stop watching you because you like something different occasionally, then that's their loss. Much love to you and Henry for being different ❤

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn't hear the audio so maybe that would have helped me out. Sorry, you know me, it"s Amy3. Just say it like this, Amy...Amy...Amy...then shake your head from side to side, .... but then smile and laugh it off. :biggrin::heart:

Amy Amy Amy hows it going. Having a nice day?

• Like 1