Mira and beautiful :heart: henry is a lucky man

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well this apartment started in great I enjoyed the very first guest couple

but he's getting off my list, the ones I watch, even though he's amazing,

he tries to reunite the best of both sex worlds, I'm not interested in it,

anyway good luck to them, they are a different but amazing couple:cool:

Mira and beautiful :heart: henry is a lucky man

usually we have only classical sex with hetorosexual man/woman/couple but we are happy to erase all boards in sexual actions. we are hope that you will be with us in despite of our little sexy habbits=) stay cool

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

usually we have only classical sex with hetorosexual man/woman/couple but we are happy to erase all boards in sexual actions. we are hope that you will be with us in despite of our little sexy habbits=) stay cool

the most important thing is that you are happy being yourselves. if more people could accept themselves as they are & stop trying to do what they think everyone else wants them to do the world would be a better place. whatever you want just go for it!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

the most important thing is that you are happy being yourselves. if more people could accept themselves as they are & stop trying to do what they think everyone else wants them to do the world would be a better place. whatever you want just go for it!

exactly!!! we are prefer different pleasure and we are happy. 

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

If people stop watching you because you like something different occasionally, then that's their loss. Much love to you and Henry for being different ❤