Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Mira! I had some kind of emotional breakdown and had to quit watching and posting comments here for a few days, so I missed most of Vera. Looked like she had a good time though. As for seeing Darcy again and Vera do a photo shoot. Hmmmm, let's see! Well, I've always wanted to see Disney Princess's get it on. Maybe dress up Darcy as Jasmine and Vera as Belle? If that's too much effort, just have Darcy wear purple and Vera can wear yellow. Hey, it's an idea! 😁 

My biggest request though, NO MEN ALLOWED!! 😊👭😉

Concerning the man in our kingdom, the princesses are a great idea and I think that we will necessarily pay it. But, I think a little later! I really like the idea, thank you very much. We live in a small town and rent such costumes will be quite difficult. we can try to sew them on order. need a business plan. but I will actively think about it, too. Thanks babe!!!!:heart:

for the future photo shoot, which will certainly take place, we need a photographer, a make-up artist and, possibly, a hairdresser for the perfect lay-out. be sure to be a big teddy bear, which, by the way, Vera gave me a birthday 6 or 7 ago

• Like 2

On 15/01/2018 at 9:01 AM, Mira&Henry said:

Tell us, how did your life go in our absence? Did you like my beloved friend Vera?
Soon, by the way, I'll open a little secret, I'll have Vera and Darcy here a photo session. It will be interesting and beautiful. For this, I need your moral support and faith in us !!!if you have any ideas - ask YOU: write me about it !!! Nickname of the authors of the best ideas will hang in our house in the most prominent place!
Love you!!!!

Mira

Welcome back .
I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon.

As for Vera, my personal vision. Great as it has been evolving day by day and getting more and more comfortable with the cams (all).
Promising your next visit, when she will again join you on a future trip from Henrry.

You will be a good partner in this moment of waiting, no doubt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Welcome back .
I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon.

As for Vera, my personal vision. Great as it has been evolving day by day and getting more and more comfortable with the cams (all).
Promising your next visit, when she will again join you on a future trip from Henrry.

You will be a good partner in this moment of waiting, no doubt.

Faith is my best friend. we have been friends for almost 10 years. with her, I tried vodka for the first time in my life. huh
with her sex I never will. for me it's like having sex with a sister. soon we will come to visit Darcy and, I think, something interesting and beautiful we will succeed. faith is a very beautiful, kind and intelligent girl. and I love her, but only as my older sister and as a best friend. Once she was very much upset with the quarrel with her boyfriend and I ran to her to comfort her. I ran so fast that I was not hit by a car 3 times.

Of course, when we are alone, we can stroke one another's breasts and lie down in the bathroom

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Faith is my best friend. we have been friends for almost 10 years. with her, I tried vodka for the first time in my life. huh
with her sex I never will. for me it's like having sex with a sister. soon we will come to visit Darcy and, I think, something interesting and beautiful we will succeed. faith is a very beautiful, kind and intelligent girl. and I love her, but only as my older sister and as a best friend. Once she was very much upset with the quarrel with her boyfriend and I ran to her to comfort her. I ran so fast that I was not hit by a car 3 times.

Of course, when we are alone, we can stroke one another's breasts and lie down in the bathroom

:biggrin::heart:

13 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

I understand this feeling very well. Someone once told me: friend is not the one who says, "go ahead" and yes who says, "I go along with you".
::)

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unless, of course you can bring some hot male models! :biggrin:

I want to reinforce Amy's request.

We are lacking "exclusively female" parties. We only have this in Nina, Edda and Serena (occasionally, and in hard, feathers).

We need more followers on this site.
:cool:

• Like 1