Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish you loads of happiness and smiles. Or maybe i should wish you happiness from loads on your smiles! đź’—

Anyways, the job is going well but something kind of bad happened. The company is losing the project I was working on to the same company that I just left. It's possible that I may go back to my old job and work on this project again there. It's crazy. I like my job, but I've realized that it's actually a bit harder then my last one so I don't know if I want to stay or not. I already contacted my old employeer and I think they'll take me back if I want to go. We'll see!

Goodnight my dear friend. Guy may be your rock, but I'd like to think that I'm the string in your bow. I'll be there for you girl, always. đź’—

And I'll take both, loads of smiles, and loads on my smiles! Lol

hello! it was long night...

our guests do not afraid or confused by cams, but they have no expirience in swing and girl has some problems with her mood and wishes.we  had expectation that party with them must be better, but it wasnt. 

we are leave apartments sometimes because all of us are smokers and its will be very hard to breathe if we all together always smoke in apartments. like Silent hill))

Dont warry be sexy!!!

Love M&H:heart:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

our guests do not afraid or confused by cams, but they have no expirience in swing and girl has some problems with her mood and wishes.we  had expectation that party with them must be better, but it wasnt. 

we are leave apartments sometimes because all of us are smokers and its will be very hard to breathe if we all together always smoke in apartments. like Silent hill))

Dont warry be sexy!!!

You did a great job of handling the situation. Keep up the great work.

4 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Dont warry be sexy!!!

Hey friends you dont need to apologize:heart:. Things sometimes go wrong. Just fix cam5 and everything is fine :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Dont warry be sexy!!!

These things happen, the right couple will come along and it will be amazing, I'm sure of it.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Dont warry be sexy!!!

It's ok. I love the amateurish appeal to it and the girl was hot.

• Like 1