Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

42 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Is this guest couple the same ones that got upset and left a week or so ago ?

Depend.. There was two different situations like that.. It's the second one (if i remember well) that had some small arguing with Mira and the things freeze for that night. But she already was there other night after that and she had sex 2-3 times with Ron at the couch 

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Tought was that very hot girl guest that was with them several nights ago,an brunette,she had an mad face sometimes but dam if she was sexy as hell,but Seems it's another girl/couple.

This couple was there twice... The first time went bad, and only some tease happen. But they came back later and it was only between couples (separately) but they give us good show at the couch

I think that one you are thinking are the one from the foursome at bedroom

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

This couple was there twice... The first time went bad, and only some tease happen. But they came back later and it was only between couples (separately) but they give us good show at the couch

I think that one you are thinking are the one from the foursome at bedroom

Yes think that's was the one,the girl blow both Henry and the dude in livingroom Coach,then think they gone to bedroom but after some time they leaved I think.She was very sexy.