Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cant imagine you saying bad things. You are always so nice :biggrin::heart:

Thx for that jabbath, i am so much nicer than i was, i would say things to Guy to hurt him when we we're quarreling about some stupid shit, and I'm getting upset thinking about it now, have a great day jabbath, hope to see you on here later 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i agree, Russian language do not help to understand .. i hope @groomy can help us to understand ::)

Well they are on the forum. Just maybe they will write it a bit differently.

Briefly, there is too much alcohol and parties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that jabbath, i am so much nicer than i was, i would say things to Guy to hurt him when we we're quarreling about some stupid shit, and I'm getting upset thinking about it now, have a great day jabbath, hope to see you on here later 

It happens with all of us... I also regret things that i did and said at the past, and now i look back and see how stupid that really was :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Well they are on the forum. Just maybe they will write it a bit differently.

Briefly, there is too much alcohol and parties.

They should take a break for a few days. Slowing down is now the right way. Having a party once a week is enough...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Take care Ash 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1