Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Thought you had gone and left us babe but glad to see you back after your great night in the bedroom lastnight, next would be the same but with the light on now that would be wonderful as am loving that body of yours it's driving us guys wild. xxx

Well well no Vera today hope she hasn't gone home though I suspect she is coming back as all her things are there and she hasn't tidied up. 

Maybe she wants a good fucking from Ron though why hasn't Ron come here to give her one or even more 😂

1 minute ago, tweety said:

Does anyone know where M & H have gone, and when they will be back?

I understand they have gone on honeymoon, don't know how long for but probably a week so may be home this weekend i assume?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

I understand they have gone on honeymoon, don't know how long for but probably a week so may be home this weekend i assume?

Hopefully Vera will have Ron over before then (and when they return also). It must be lonely all by yourself in an apartment made for love.

It's been nice having Vera and she has got a bit more daring since she arrived but will be nice to have Mira back.

Don't understand why Ron hasn't been with her as the one time he was there and they had a session on the bed she was going wild.

Vera could do with her own apartment i think could be interesting.

• Like 1