Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

39 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

everyone  will be happy except almost of guests

in the scope of guests I can't help , sorry. Sometimes I feel I could do, but presumably I live too far from you :shy:

56 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

everyone  will be happy except almost of guests

Here's my 2 cents.If you chose to participate in the forum discussion,a majority of users would like excellent lighting,great angles and lots of fun moments not that it's a bad thing.However,for a true voyeur experience you should do what you and your guests feel like.This is not chaturbate and lets not make it one.

• Like 3

I think you guys should whatever makes you and your guests the most comfortable.  Perhaps your managers or VH could invest in cameras with better NV. Personally, I found the action last night so entertaining that I really didn't notice the camera quality.  My question is to Henry.  Hey guy, just how sore is your anus this morning?  I know watching you mine puckered up last night..:biggrin:  Anyways, you if and your guests are not relaxed and comfortable then the mood and action will certainly suffer.  I think we can live with just about anything except hidden sex or covered sex.  Fortunately that has never been a problem with you guys.::)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nack said:

Here's my 2 cents.If you chose to participate in the forum discussion,a majority of users would like excellent lighting,great angles and lots of fun moments not that it's a bad thing.However,for a true voyeur experience you should do what you and your guests feel like.This is not chaturbate and lets not make it one.

sure, they can do whatever they want and no problem at all. But also they can follow our frugal advises and been on the top, or do whatever and perhaps been on peripheral of vhtv.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Just for the record, I'm not telling them what to do in any way shape or form. I don't want to be told later that I'm trying to direct them. I'm not. I just made a comment about the quality of the view. Yes, they are great and it was a lot of fun watching them regardless of the cam quality. They don't have to change a thing and it's fine. But, since she asked, I gave my opinion. Really just as simple as that. 

I tend to agree with Nack in the sense that I do think the talent should avoid commenting in CC. If they value the opinion of a CC member, they should do it invisibly through PM. But, again I won't tell them what to do. 

For the record that is exactly what I considered your post to be: Advice and opinion.  For the most part I agree with you.  I simply posted for 2 reasons.  One to comment on the guests and the participants' comfort and mood levels; and the other was to inquire about Henry's sore anus.  So I guess you could say my post was a bit asinine.:biggrin:  (Sometimes I just amuse the shit outta myself)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just for the record, I'm not telling them what to do in any way shape or form. I don't want to be told later that I'm trying to direct them. I'm not. I just made a comment about the quality of the view. Yes, they are great and it was a lot of fun watching them regardless of the cam quality. They don't have to change a thing and it's fine. But, since she asked, I gave my opinion. Really just as simple as that. 

I tend to agree with Nack in the sense that I do think the talent should avoid commenting in CC. If they value the opinion of a CC member, they should do it invisibly through PM. But, again I won't tell them what to do. 

unexpectedly this time I have to agree, but they tell about their concerns on here so I try to help. Nevertheless, from the beginning I was against tenants to participate in the forum, now we've got consequences.

28 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I think you guys should whatever makes you and your guests the most comfortable.  Perhaps your managers or VH could invest in cameras with better NV. Personally, I found the action last night so entertaining that I really didn't notice the camera quality.  My question is to Henry.  Hey guy, just how sore is your anus this morning?  I know watching you mine puckered up last night..:biggrin:  Anyways, you if and your guests are not relaxed and comfortable then the mood and action will certainly suffer.  I think we can live with just about anything except hidden sex or covered sex.  Fortunately that has never been a problem with you guys.::)

An awful lot of good sense spoken here, I agree with everything (apart from the anus quote :cry:) written.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I'm just a bit sensitive after the Stella thing. Very often people seem to think that I think I run the show around here. I don't see it that way at all. This idea that I've somehow changed and I'm not person that used to be is true but there are reasons for that and trust me you all have changed too. Waldi mentioned consequences. Yes, it's true, having the talent be visible created a situation where we now have a relationship. With relationships, rules emerge and feelings have to be considered. Imagine trying to have a conversation with one friend while 19 other random friends are standing there. It complicates things and can make them think differently of you, so you have to be careful what and how you say things. I constantly fuck up and then feel  bad and even try to quit because of it. I get called out for changing, but it's really not just me who changed, we all did. Go back in time and just read the stuff people used to say in these forums. Really nothing I said in Stella's thread or Ana's thread was anything that hadn't been said a thousand times before. This idea of fakeness and scheming for views. Even many of you have made the same comments! But now, because we know that the talent are there reading every word, saying such things is now considered insensitive and if you step out of line, you'll be reprimanded for it. I do it to people too. Someone tries to say something negative about Violet I'd be on that like stink on shit. 

So, where does this leave us? I ask you.

Amy, you say things because you care, not to provoke a reaction like some. If we didn't invest in people and their relationships on here it would get very boring, very quickly!

• Like 1