Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Trudeau is an Idiot.  He promised to help the Low Income People instead he kept making his Corporate Kiss Ass Buddies richer.

Same here, rich get richer, poor get poorer, and i don't hate rich people at all, i'd like to be rich. But wealth has a way of pulling the strings here also to get politicians to do their bidding

• Like 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Same here, rich get richer, poor get poorer, and i don't hate rich people at all, i'd like to be rich. But wealth has a way of pulling the strings here also to get politicians to do their bidding

I can't complain. I don't consider myself poor but not rich either. Just normal...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

3 pages later................... i just wanted to say that the new girl looks like 1 of the girls from nina's parties that didn't do anything but obviously isn't because they are from totally different areas. and our wonderful pres will fix everything because he has all of the answers. we're so lucky. (where is my barf bag)

But dam if she doesn't look so familiar,would say maybe seen her in one of the Layne parties or something but Think also layne house it's far from Mira and Henry.