Chad & Todd

Now, we get to see the faked life for cam views I guess. Now, everything they do will be viewed through the prism of the violent event. Personally, I think VH should have just cut them off. They are damaged goods. If they can’t be comfortable being who they are, then what’s the point? I guess everyone deserves a second chance. Goodness know I have around here. 

A possible explaination for the knife could be that he picked it up not to use it to stab Chad but rather as a deterant to stop him punching him.

I'm not saying that is what I believe, but it could be he said the knife was for defense rather than attack. As both guys seem to be OK and not suffering from stab wounds it's safe to say that it was not used.

I do think we should receive a full explaination from VHTV or George as to what happened and the reasons for them being allowed back.

il y a 10 minutes, stanley a dit :

A possible explaination for the knife could be that he picked it up not to use it to stab Chad but rather as a deterant to stop him punching him.

I'm not saying that is what I believe, but it could be he said the knife was for defense rather than attack. As both guys seem to be OK and not suffering from stab wounds it's safe to say that it was not used.

I do think we should receive a full explaination from VHTV or George as to what happened and the reasons for them being allowed back.

From what i have seen i can't see that happening as they haven't gave one up to now.  They rather think we believe their lies about tech issues than actually tell the truth.

Lets hope for the best,but in the other famous cam site there is an domestic violence abuser that beat her partner several ocasions and the house it's still online and not an single time was putted offline like VH had the consideration to do(and the caution of course)Gess if this residents repeat this type of thing another time other measures will be taken Probrably.

Honestly is all confused.. Because all of us saw what happened last night, but VH said in Twitter they broke the rules (violence?), now online and we have 3 cams in bedroom offline for technical problems.. The broke cams during the fight? One thing is sure, now Chad and Todd seem different than before, maybe it’s only my impression, they seem more quite.. they spent all the time in lounge room watching a movie and they didn’t even go to smoke.. I know it could be sound fun, but it seems they’re in punishment or something.. Maybe they really got a chance to save this apt.. Or maybe the fight wasn’t the real cause and something else happened that we don’t know... I would like to know an explanation from VH or George..

Maybe some of the cams not working it's some prevention action of them or something,Probrably soon all cams will be working,but have no ideia,Realy don't fallow this type of houses,but if i fallow them what it happen would make me not trust in the residents..but who knows.Everybody can change and could be an isolated act.

maybe the fight was about who was going to butter the bread? i didn't see what happened but i'm thinking that they should be gone what were they there for 3 days? why would anyone think that this will suddenly be a fun place? i'm sure that some others that will behave would be happy to live there.