Linda & Leon

4 minutes ago, sat11 said:

thi

this is her having a real fun with her friends while doing it for the cam of course  not pretending like before,

hopefully if the guy is willing she will have sex with him she took a shower just before he show up.

hopefully  the friend will join them.

Looking for the past... nothing will happen.. But of course, hope i'm wrong

il y a 3 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

Il y avait un autre .. mais ce fut un échec total de (faux) 

image.jpg

Sparkles well, I had forgotten and yet I posted a very critical message on this false show, but now with hindsight I find it funny

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

so Carrie is a guest now ... because i don't understand what she's doing here :biggrin:

For the line she no longer exists, but Groomy had already signaled before Linda would be away for a couple of days. And, another city. Maybe with Alex and Lina for correct directions.

So Carrie is taking over the fort. What strikes me is that she is "really" taking over the fort.

I begin to think that it was not she who "jumped out of the boat" voluntarily. And by her own desire.

Again manifested here, a pity she's gone.
Let's see how Leon and Linda (and their sexual ballet) will sustain attention here.

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For the line she no longer exists, but Groomy had already signaled before Linda would be away for a couple of days. And, another city. Maybe with Alex and Lina for correct directions.

So Carrie is taking over the fort. What strikes me is that she is "really" taking over the fort.

I begin to think that it was not she who "jumped out of the boat" voluntarily. And by her own desire.

Again manifested here, a pity she's gone.
Let's see how Leon and Linda (and their sexual ballet) will sustain attention here.

For my part in specific, I am "ready" and "motivated" to devote attention to this place if you continue to follow the line that you do now.

Just by timeline and best moments files ..