Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I was one of those who thought this would be the perfect outlet for her and this spot (and safest), however # 29 and her friend not in the right profile for that. The photos above prove and evidence this
Both will sink Misty and  now :cry:Nyusha into Anna's project.

that was the perfect opportunity for mmf obviously. but #29 seems to be too possessive. misty won't be monogamous for much longer.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

so far this looks like a barca- xgswhoever hybrid. a little nudity is better than the do nothings but less activity than barca. overall it's a waste. vh, bring someone onboard that actually will do something!

It hit the spot where I was to stand out.

Not even in RLC Barc, one of the girls would be next to the choreographed action dressed and alien to the same checking the messages of his cell phone.

This was absurd and too bizarre to be endured.:sad:

• Upvote 1

Just now, thedbear said:

It hit the spot where I was to stand out.

Not even in RLC Barc, one of the girls would be next to the choreographed action dressed and alien to the same checking the messages of his cell phone.

This was absurd and too bizarre to be endured.:sad:

similar to this place.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

similar to this place.

This is what I can not understand and assimilate. As a full-year VH allows an apartment to resurrect lousy memories as was Amy and Ally in their troubled web site start?. And worse than even Amy and Ally were better and truer than that. Even Kojack was.:cry:

I agree with Groomy that the boat has not sank yet, but VH needs to get out of the shadows that remains and come forward to take the direction and re-originate that.
It's the name of your web site and image being demolished there too.

They  ( Carrie and Linda ) NOT go wrong anymore.:angry:

Crash and burn.

I liked Sally and had great expectations for this apt. I believed that she, A&L and VHTV knew what they were doing. This apt. has now been open for a week and still nothing. No sex and not even a single solo masturbation. Even Tim outranks these girls in that aspect. In hindsight this is maybe exactly what was to be expected. In all her time as a guest this is exactly how Linda (Sally) has presented herself, as a sexy flirt and nothing more. I guess they will get a decent viewing and rating for a couple of weeks from the hopefuls but eventually they will also lose interest and this apt. will take its place in Archived Apartments as a huge disappointment.

• Like 3