Linda & Leon

1 hour ago, jontee said:

Me too...i think and she gone show some nasty stuff

Agreed! No way she invented those moves in a day. That's the kind of bating that takes years to perfect! If this rose opens up, we're going to see something special for sure!

two weeks ago, I thought there is no hope for this apartment and it is beyond repair.

After seeing Linda sex, 3 rounds in a weekend, I am glad was so wrong about her.

Linda's sex scenes are so sensual and absolutely no fake. I can tell she likes Leon. And for Leon, he is falling in love with Linda. With Linda's strong feminine charm, marvelous body and beautiful face, Leon has no chance, he is going to falls for Linda. Good for him. 

That is why I am quite optimistic for Arnie & Karla. The will be okay too in no time. 

The cat its starved  for food and no one gives food to the pet.

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

two weeks ago, I thought there is no hope for this apartment and it is beyond repair.

After seeing Linda sex, 3 rounds in a weekend, I am glad was so wrong about her.

Linda's sex scenes are so sensual and absolutely no fake. I can tell she likes Leon. And for Leon, he is falling in love with Linda. With Linda's strong feminine charm, marvelous body and beautiful face, Leon has no chance, he is going to falls for Linda. Good for him. 

That is why I am quite optimistic for Arnie & Karla. The will be okay too in no time. 

Regard Linda not sure about the no fake thing..from what we seen in Tim place And somethings in this house she could be deceived,just Go watch the threesome tease were She Basicaly said to Carrie to scream more etc..if she doe that to the other imagine what she does by herself..