Linda & Leon

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree for now. But I really wanna see a large place with cams set up and placed by George. Maybe he can do it... 

I agree. 

You  need a really good camera work for this large places. Something only George can do.

I really wanted to see Linda's 1st action in good quality :(

34 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

A big apartment isn't the problem if you have a good cam setup. That's the real issue.

A big apartment isn't the problem ? I have an eight 36" monitor setup  and still can't track/see the hell going on in the apartment.   

good cam setup is absolutely out of question for Alex and Lina franchise, where imperfectionism is a norm.

The least they could do is get a smaller apartment, so we can track activities. 

24 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree for now. But I really wanna see a large place with cams set up and placed by George. Maybe he can do it... 

If someone can do it right way it's him,also we know that balcony etc will have cams,contrary to most managers.

Its already bad when the guest use all the time the wc or what is that room without cam..now seems Linda(an resident)it's doing the same..Ps..Linda and kitty returned..lights were on about two minutes till dark took charge again,by far(and as expected by what was seen in this two weeks)the best was Carrie,party of the fun was with lights on,good quality image.

I watched the timeline. Linda and Leon sex was perfect.  After a few month finally we saw adorable Lynda had such charming sex. It was nice to see her beautiful face gave such sensual blowjob.

The performance was nothing short of A+

However, it was such nice performance, perfectly wasted by the awful apartment space  and therefore, camera setup. 

I bet poor Lynda didn't know the nice kitchen countertop sex was not properly captured.

Oh, well....

Regardless, lets be fair with Lynda. We all should thank Lynda. She really performed well. 

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I watched the timeline. Linda and Leon sex was perfect.  After a few month finally we saw adorable Lynda had such charming sex. It was nice to see her beautiful face gave such sensual blowjob.

The performance was nothing short of A+

However, it was such nice performance, perfectly wasted by the awful apartment space  and therefore, camera setup. 

I bet poor Lynda didn't know the nice kitchen countertop sex was not properly captured.

Oh, well....

Regardless, lets be fair with Lynda. We all should thank Lynda. She really performed well. 

Thank her?Should we forget two full weeks of near nothing,lots of "tec problems" tat we know etc?Sorry but no way we should thank Linda neither Carrie,but..after two weeks it was an good start,lets see how things go on.

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. Sofa is too far away. The kitchen cam should be tilted down to eliminate the blind spot there. And a cam put in the wardrobe...

Agree. Sofa is too far away. The kitchen cam should be tilted down to eliminate the blind spot there. And a cam put in the wardrobe...

Mainly and in all the "lockers" of Lina's project.
The only place in VH that should be out of this is the restrooms if George's appeal is not possible.
:cool: