Linda & Leon

Just a question to who can be responsible for this?

Are we trying hard to sink THIS PLACE AGAIN?

Tim and Zoe can not even get attention in their own apartment and come here to try it?
If it was just Clara and Stas would be great. At least bring good vibes and dynamism with them.

And Carrie? She became a decorative figure (nude or robe) located in the bed and bathtub? Along with the kitten? Really a shame what she's becoming there.

The eclipsed shadow of Linda and her "boyfriend."
:cry:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

OH , when the bedroom sex happened?

How did I missed that? I think I am so distracted  by apartments that don't matter.

You did not lose,
We are still waiting for a real and realistic use of the bed by Linda. So far only Carrie has done this correctly with Connors.
That unfortunately we have not had his return there yet.

But she continues to choreograph her movements. Each time more slow and rhythmic.(Linda )

The positive point for the place is that Carrie from what we see does not "smoke" either individually or "collectively" ..:dodgy:

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just a question to who can be responsible for this?

Are we trying hard to sink THIS PLACE AGAIN?

Tim and Zoe can not even get attention in their own apartment and come here to try it?
If it was just Clara and Stas would be great. At least bring good vibes and dynamism with them.

And Carrie? She became a decorative figure (nude or robe) located in the bed and bathtub? Along with the kitten? Really a shame what she's becoming there.

The eclipsed shadow of Linda and her "boyfriend."
:cry:

Anyplace zoi and Tim are become isntataneous an boring place,just Clara and stas would be fine.Seems will be a night of talk talk and nothing more by "king" Tim.

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice:angry:,Linda and dude were starting to have sex and..they run to balcony without cam..Linda even had the atention to take an blanket..Gess we can't really have minimal trust with this two residents.

Lol what? Linda and Leon hiding on balcony for sex? Not good at all...

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nice:angry:,Linda and dude were starting to have sex and..they run to balcony without cam..Linda even had the atention to take an blanket..Gess we can't really have minimal trust with this two residents.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Anyplace zoi and Tim are become isntataneous an boring place,just Clara and stas would be fine.Seems will be a night of talk talk and nothing more by "king" Tim.

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol what? Linda and Leon hiding on balcony for sex? Not good at all...

What I said before and what bothers me is Carrie having and staying in Linda's shadow.

The most curious thing is that first of all we had a certain approximation between the two and now with this "boyfriend" this gets more and more distant.

A boy suitably approached by Stas, and evidently has an influence of Tim, who thus assumes the primacy there.