Linda & Leon

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Hello friends. Now, we making tech works at Linda & Carrie's apt. Stay updated.

Incredible, is that they still do it. By the time line the "technical work began at 01:22 am where all cams freeze with both girls (both naked) already in bed and sleeping (?).:sad:

I wonder who they are or will be, the technicians who still have to be on site "working" with them.:biggrin:

Even more incredible is that they insist on using these "excuses" (which are already over and spent) for these convenient blackouts and features only for Alex's and Lina's apartments.:dodgy:

I wonder, what will be changed there, in expectations and behaviors, after the exit of these "technicians"?:dodgy::dodgy:

We will have improvements in this place since the same is going now for 11 hours of "maintenance"::)

I really hope. For the credibility of Vh.
:my:

the girls should not have been given an apt on vhtv . they clearly are not ready to go with the program. it may be closer to real life but we see real life every day & it's mostly boring. vhtv is supposed to be a distraction & entertainment. this doesn't qualify for that. it does qualify for boredom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Tech my arse when it comes back online all the cams will be in the same place and nothing will change the only reason it's off line is cause the mangers are talking too the girls too tell them too pull there finger out and start doing stuff cause the mangers are reading cc and reading everyone's disappointment in the apartment that's why nothing too do with tech lol

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the girls should not have been given an apt on vhtv . they clearly are not ready to go with the program. it may be closer to real life but we see real life every day & it's mostly boring. vhtv is supposed to be a distraction & entertainment. this doesn't qualify for that. it does qualify for boredom.

you've got my full backing

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

Tech my arse when it comes back online all the cams will be in the same place and nothing will change the only reason it's off line is cause the mangers are talking too the girls too tell them too pull there finger out and start doing stuff cause the mangers are reading cc and reading everyone's disappointment in the apartment that's why nothing too do with tech lol

8 minutes ago, waldi said:

you've got my full backing

And what do you think I meant by "who" is doing the technical work?:cool:

With what I was watching last night in the bath and in the bedroom Sally was turned on she kept rubbing herself in both rooms but the other girl just looked at her and carried on with what she was doing and just looked that's all so it tells me it's Carrie is that one who is the problem I don't think she can handle all the cams she has frozen big time but I do believe with the right female Sally would go further ( I maybe wrong but that's just what I think on what I watched last night ) only time will tell 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Maybe @AlexLina should come in her and explain to us why we should chill the fuck out. I'd hate to ruin it by pissing off these 2 hot girls, but damn throw me a bone or something to gnaw on while we wait. Give us a reason not to feel this way give us some hope so at least we can not be so damn negative about this place. It's falling in the same pattern as the other do nothing place. Nip it in the bud now AlexLina before it's too late.

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well Amy since you know the participant's read our threads, maybe a little encouragement will get you want you want. 

9520346589_b6be9d61bd_z.jpg

Just to remind that the retaivation of the ex-apartment of Eric and Layla is foreseen for today, possibly with those "guests" of Clara.

The girls . So maybe it might be more satisfying there. And the place is smaller too

Dam..that's an giant tec work going...at least we know Linda and boyfriend are just doing the usual..sit in livingroom coach eating and watching tv with minimal físical contact..and Carrie..what does she really does!?As some dear user sayed prior it's the worst house opening sinse The nothing,and right in 2night of weekend  being on "tec work" doesn't help the place an bit,all the oposite.

3 hours ago, suckier44 said:

With what I was watching last night in the bath and in the bedroom Sally was turned on she kept rubbing herself in both rooms but the other girl just looked at her and carried on with what she was doing and just looked that's all so it tells me it's Carrie is that one who is the problem I don't think she can handle all the cams she has frozen big time but I do believe with the right female Sally would go further ( I maybe wrong but that's just what I think on what I watched last night ) only time will tell 

u are spot on exact what i thinking last night and carrie was pissed of at linda when carrie did come home and when the boy left.....carrie dident like that boy at all

I think some of you guys are a bit harsh in judgment. For sure we have not seen any actual sex from these girls and the RLC vibe is obvious but in these couple of days the nudity in this apartment was at least as much as in any other apt. and a comparison to “The Nothings” is not fare. So far, Linda (Sally) has passed on any opportunity of sex on cam and acted more like sex blocker than anything else and the Linda, Carrie relationship is obviously not sexual.  So the only hope here is that these girls are really sexually active and bring their sex live to the apt. It is my opinion that we should give them a chance to prove us wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just to remind that the retaivation of the ex-apartment of Eric and Layla is foreseen for today, possibly with those "guests" of Clara.

The girls . So maybe it might be more satisfying there. And the place is smaller too

Not sure if will be with those two girls,Clara and stars recieved an ok looking coople somes days ago,had the feeling they were(sadly)They new residents.Two girls would be more interisting and diferent but Seems they prefer an average looking couple.But hope it's that girls.

• Like 1